New drone connection problem.
340 3 2023-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TDean Wilson
New
Flight distance : 14413 ft
United Kingdom

Got my brand new mini 3 pro and activated it. I cannot get the RC controller to 'see' the aircraft and when I try to pair it it beeps for 30 seconds and times out. Am i doing something stupid?
2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please update/refresh the firmware of both aircraft and the DJI RC controller then link them again to see if the issue persists? You may check the tutorial below for your reference (start at 6:58). Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-8-4
Use props
TDean Wilson
New
Flight distance : 14413 ft
United Kingdom

Thank you - This was a newbie Idjut problem - I was trying to connect to a Mavic 3 pro instead of the Mavic 3mini  Pro . All sorted now thank you.
2023-8-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

TDean Wilson Posted at 8-4 06:25
Thank you - This was a newbie Idjut problem - I was trying to connect to a Mavic 3 pro instead of the Mavic 3mini  Pro . All sorted now thank you.

Hi, TDean Wilson. Thank you for the update. Glad to know that it has been sorted out. Should you need fuerhte assistance, please let us know. Thank you.
2023-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules