904 6 2023-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ethan Flys
lvl.1
Flight distance : 181526 ft
United States

Hello,
      So, I got a DJI Mini SE for Christmas. It has been working well until a few months ago when it would not take video anymore but would take photos. So let me go into more detail. I have an iPhone 14 Pro with iOS 16.5. When I am in the DJI Fly app, everything appears normal. When I go and switch to video mode, okay, it still looks fine. BUT then, when I press the record button, my transmission feed goes out, it does not record, and I am forced to switch to photo mode to get transmission back. This has just occured a few months ago and the issue still occures to this day. I would appreciate it if someone would please reach out and help me to fix this issue.

Sincerely,
       Ethan
2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists. Also, did you experience an error message during the issue? You may upload a screenshot so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-3
Use props
Ethan Flys
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-3 21:56
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists. Also, did you experience an error message during the issue? You may upload a screenshot so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

1. I did not receive an error message
2. I did reinstall the app
2023-8-17
Use props
Ethan Flys
lvl.1
United States

Oh, I have another question, if you don't mind me asking

Why is your flight distance 318 ft

What DJI Products do you own
2023-8-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ethan Flys Posted at 8-17 09:29
1. I did not receive an error message
2. I did reinstall the app

Thank you for your response. Please have a test flight with the unit and provide us with a screen recording showing how the camera view of the aircraft reacts when you switch to photo/video. Furthermore, does the issue happens in different location? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-19
Use props
Itstheluufamily
lvl.1
Canada

I am still having the same issue. I have uninstalled the app.
2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Itstheluufamily Posted at 10-1 13:05
I am still having the same issue. I have uninstalled the app.

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Can you please try to format the aircraft’s internal storage in the DJI Fly app? If a microSD card is used, also try to format the microSD card on the computer. Please keep me posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules