Transferring screenshot video to sd card on new RC2?
618 3 2023-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6auOQSAwF6GT
lvl.1

United States

Got the new Air3/RC2. Finally figured out how to view the screenshot recording on the RC2. Now how do I transfer them to the sd card ? It had an option to Bluetooth the files but I'm 0 for 13 in that department. The files/disk menu seems overly complicated, at least for me. Any ideas?
2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_6auOQSAwF6GT. Thank you for reaching out. Just to verify, are you trying to transfer the screen-recorded video to the SD-Card of the RC 2?
2023-8-4
Use props
djiuser_6auOQSAwF6GT
lvl.1

United States

Yes, although it would be nice if it automatically loaded onto the sd card like the regular RC controller.I will double check to see if it is set to external storage
2023-8-6
Use props
djiuser_dA0CP0TLTlne
New
Flight distance : 622024 ft
Taiwan

Update:
The direct USB-C connection actually works.
If connecting to a iPad, the iPad can import footages with the “Photo” app, instead of the “Files” app, which I originally tried.

However, the “fly share” would be more convenient. Please support it on the new RC 2.

——————
Original content:

I cannot find a way to export the screen recordings, either.

I already configured to use the SD card as my storage, but the screen recordings are still stored in the built-in memory. I cannot find a way to transfer them to the SD card for exporting.
We used to transfer footages with “fly share”, but I don’t see this function on RC 2. Also, connecting the RC 2 directly with USB-C cable does not allow file transferring. Connecting with bluetooth is not applicable for me because I don’t have an android device.

Please suggest how to export screen recordings on RC 2.
2023-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules