How to get class c1 label for air3?
1867 13 2023-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peterxp
lvl.1

Spain

I recently got an air3, but I can't figure out how to get the c1 tag.  In mavic 3 cine it's easy, but in air3 I can't find it..
2023-8-3
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Turn the drone over and take a good look at the label stuck underneath.

&
page 110 :
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf
2023-8-3
Use props
Peterxp
lvl.1

Spain

LV_Forestry Posted at 8-3 11:25

&

Thanks...

I had already seen that, but in my mavic 3 dji was requested and they sent stickers, then I sent photos and I obtained a document certified by dji. Is it necessary to do the same procedure with air3?
2023-8-3
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

Peterxp Posted at 8-3 11:32
Thanks...

I had already seen that, but in my mavic 3 dji was requested and they sent stickers, then I sent photos and I obtained a document certified by dji. Is it necessary to do the same procedure with air3?

No with the Air3 the stickers are already on the drone and on the box.
And the certificate is in the PDF linked in post nr2 page 110.
2023-8-3
Use props
Peterxp
lvl.1

Spain

LV_Forestry Posted at 8-3 11:40
No with the Air3 the stickers are already on the drone and on the box.
And the certificate is in the PDF linked in post nr2 page 110.

do you have the linked link? I don't see it in the pdf page 110
thank you
2023-8-3
Use props
Andreja
lvl.4
Flight distance : 864961 ft
Germany

The procedure for the Mavic 3 was there, because the drone, when it was released, didn't have the C1 certificate, so the DJI had it certified retroactively.
As other have said, the Air 3 comes with the C1 label out of the box, and there is no procedure. Here's a direct link to its manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf take a look at it, and you'll see that there's a chapter about the drone having C1 class.
2023-8-3
Use props
Peterxp
lvl.1

Spain

Andreja Posted at 8-3 11:52
The procedure for the Mavic 3 was there, because the drone, when it was released, didn't have the C1 certificate, so the DJI had it certified retroactively.
As other have said, the Air 3 comes with the C1 label out of the box, and there is no procedure. Here's a direct link to its manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_Air_3/UM/DJI_Air_3_User_Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf take a look at it, and you'll see that there's a chapter about the drone having C1 class.

Many thanks ¡
2023-8-3
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

Peterxp Posted at 8-3 11:46
do you have the linked link? I don't see it in the pdf page 110
thank you

1.JPG

DJI_Air_3_User_Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf (djicdn.com)

Andreja told you everything there was to say.

Enjoy your new toy!
2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The C1 label of the DJI Air 3 is located at the bottom of the drone. You may also refer to our fellow pilot's response on this thread about the information on the user manual. You may access this LINK and please visit page 110 for more information. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-8-3
Use props
djiuser_eBvhX9HLA1DC
lvl.1

Canada

Does anyone know if the US/Canada version of the Air 3 will have that sticker? Or will I be able to request one when I move to Europe next year?
2023-9-29
Use props
djiuser_eBvhX9HLA1DC
lvl.1

Canada

Does anyone know if the US/Canada version of the Air 3 will have that sticker? Or will I be able to request one when I move to Europe next year?
2023-9-29
Use props
flying-coyotus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105249 ft
France

LV_Forestry Posted at 8-3 11:25

&

Thanks,
In fact mine is not marked C1, just a 1 in a circle with wings.
It is effectively the drone classification logo.

https://www.noflydrones.co.uk/eu ... rones-defined-723m8
2023-9-30
Use props
Peterxp
lvl.1

Spain

LV_Forestry Posted at 2023-8-3 11:25

&

The sticker has been lost or detached from the drone, how do I request a new one?
2-19 13:36
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

Peterxp Posted at 2-19 13:36
The sticker has been lost or detached from the drone, how do I request a new one?

If it was my drone I would print it with a standard paper printer and then stick it with transparent tape. In the law it does not say that the sticker must be made by the drone manufacturer, it is simply required that it be in its place with the correct dimensions.

Otherwise no idea how to ask for another one. Maybe a mod will answer you, or send an email to support.
2-19 23:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules