Failed to upload flight mission error
1458 13 2023-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jlemieux
lvl.1

United States

I am flying a mission that requires battery replacement.  When i go to resume i get the following error:
Failed to upload flight mission: Waypoint turning distance is too shore(-2027)

I have flown this mission before without incident, but i have tried twice since and it has failed.

Thanks in advance.
2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, could you please tell us the model of your drone? Please also update the firmware to the latest version to see if it helps.
2023-8-4
Use props
jlemieux
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-4 01:07
Hi there, could you please tell us the model of your drone? Please also update the firmware to the latest version to see if it helps.

It is a Matrice 300.
Controller and Drone are up to date...
2023-8-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

jlemieux Posted at 8-13 12:53
It is a Matrice 300.
Controller and Drone are up to date...

Then, would you please check the firmware version of both devices and tell us? Please make sure you have already updated them to the latest and follow the steps below to have a try.
You may enter the corresponding flight mission and click to edit then save it again (No need to edit anything), then try to upload the mission again.
Please do not resume to fly first. Create a new flight mission to execute the left and undone flight.
2023-8-14
Use props
jlemieux
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-14 05:08
Then, would you please check the firmware version of both devices and tell us? Please make sure you have already updated them to the latest and follow the steps below to have a try.
You may enter the corresponding flight mission and click to edit then save it again (No need to edit anything), then try to upload the mission again.
Please do not resume to fly first. Create a new flight mission to execute the left and undone flight.

Thank you.  My cohort got it running and thinks he did just what you suggested: re-save the mission.
Cheers!
2023-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

jlemieux Posted at 8-14 07:48
Thank you.  My cohort got it running and thinks he did just what you suggested: re-save the mission.
Cheers!

Thanks for the update. Glad to know about this. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-8-15
Use props
djiuser_w7MbDbAPzyUu
lvl.1

Brazil

i'm trying to upload a flight mission to M30T. However, appear the menssage: Failed to upload flight mission: Upload failed. Try again later(-19)...........someone would help me?
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_w7MbDbAPzyUu Posted at 9-12 10:07
i'm trying to upload a flight mission to M30T. However, appear the menssage: Failed to upload flight mission: Upload failed. Try again later(-19)...........someone would help me?

Hi there, thank you for reaching us. We would like to confirm some details with you.

1. What type of mission was uploaded, such as waypoint flight, mapping and aerial photography? Is it a ground-simulating flight mission either?
2. Please try to create other tasks and upload again to see if the same error will still be occurred.
2023-9-12
Use props
djiuser_w7MbDbAPzyUu
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 9-12 22:57
Hi there, thank you for reaching us. We would like to confirm some details with you.

1. What type of mission was uploaded, such as waypoint flight, mapping and aerial photography? Is it a ground-simulating flight mission either?

It is a mapping mission in which the thermal camera was selected and when trying to execute the mission, this message appears......is it possible to carry out mapping using the thermal camera?
2023-9-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_w7MbDbAPzyUu Posted at 9-13 04:50
It is a mapping mission in which the thermal camera was selected and when trying to execute the mission, this message appears......is it possible to carry out mapping using the thermal camera?

Hello, there. May we know which firmware version of M30 T you are using? Please update it to the latest version and test it again.
If the issue persists, please export the flight mission for us.
2023-9-14
Use props
djiuser_w7MbDbAPzyUu
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-14 01:16
Hello, there. May we know which firmware version of M30 T you are using? Please update it to the latest version and test it again.
If the issue persists, please export the flight mission for us.

after update the new firmware, it worked.
Thank you
2023-9-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_w7MbDbAPzyUu Posted at 9-14 10:59
after update the new firmware, it worked.
Thank you

You are most welcome.
2023-9-14
Use props
Mapping Berau Utara
New

Indonesia

djiuser_w7MbDbAPzyUu Posted at 9-12 10:07

Same problem, what ur solution?
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mapping Berau Utara Posted at 10-9 21:59
Same problem, what ur solution?

Hi there, may we know if you are also using M30T and have the error "failed to upload flight mission" with error code -19? As per the OP on 11#, the issue of his had been solved after the firmware update.
Please confirm the exact issue you encountered for better assistance.
2023-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules