Matrice 300 cannot load firmware List
404 3 2023-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carlos Z
lvl.1

Chile

Dear all, I have a matrice 300 RTK which suddenly disconnected from remote control (Smart Controller Enterprise). I have tried to link both devices again, however, it did not work. I guess it is because the firmware of the aircraft and the one of the remote control are different. I have tried to connect PC and aircraft using DJI assistant (enterprise seres), it connects to the aircraft, but I cannot see the firmware list because this message comes: Cannot load firmware List. Please retry. I have retried many times, but the same message comes again ABBBBAAAEEEEAAAb8FbMCxq32PvcloeolKx56fqGX3Xqo3qGDxZgz4PY3pHQIIIIAAAggggAACCCCAwP8H6bIGkoyfIlcAAAAASUVORK5CYII=[/img]
cannot load.png
2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, please make sure the DJI Assistant 2 is the latest version. https://enterprise.dji.com/matrice-300/downloads Please ensure that the PC can connect to the network normally. Do not access to the foreign network through a proxy. You may also re-install DJI Assistant 2. When launching DJI Assistant 2 for the first time, allow DJI Assistant 2 to access the network and provide other permissions. Connect the PC to the mobile phone’s hotspot. Launch DJI Assistant, link the device to DJI Assistant 2, and check whether the firmware list can be loaded.
2023-8-4
Use props
Carlos Z
lvl.1

Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-4 01:19
Hi there, please make sure the DJI Assistant 2 is the latest version. https://enterprise.dji.com/matrice-300/downloads Please ensure that the PC can connect to the network normally. Do not access to the foreign network through a proxy. You may also re-install DJI Assistant 2. When launching DJI Assistant 2 for the first time, allow DJI Assistant 2 to access the network and provide other permissions. Connect the PC to the mobile phone’s hotspot. Launch DJI Assistant, link the device to DJI Assistant 2, and check whether the firmware list can be loaded.

Thank you DJI Mindy, I followed your instructions but it did not work. However, we decided to upload to the matrice 300 the latest available offline upgrade. After that, it was possible to see the firmware list and link the drone and remote control. Therefore, problem solved. Thank you very much for your help, best regards.
2023-8-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Carlos Z Posted at 8-8 11:15
Thank you DJI Mindy, I followed your instructions but it did not work. However, we decided to upload to the matrice 300 the latest available offline upgrade. After that, it was possible to see the firmware list and link the drone and remote control. Therefore, problem solved. Thank you very much for your help, best regards.

Thanks for the update. Glad to know the issue is resolved. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules