Dji Fpv error codes and more
1809 6 2023-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cap Preuit
lvl.1

United States

Hello Dji Support,   I recently added a second set of goggles to my fpv dorne system, and while updating the firmware I got caught up in the new firmware on the 27th for all my individual componets.  Now I have multipul problems that I can't seem to overcome by myself.  The goggles have a Remote ID Error showing and message box says the aircraft cannot fly.  I purchased the new Dji Go Fly app and it's giving me 2 different message, the first is that the aircraft is disconnected and the second is that I have an invald key for componet.  Where to start with this laundry list?
2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific DJI FPV are you currently using? Are you using the DJI FPV drone or the DJI FPV Air unit? In addition, please confirm what specific error message did you experience on the Goggles when you connect the components. Please provide us a picture or screenshot showing the error so we can check it. Furthermore, we do not sell the DJI Fly app and it can only be downloaded for free on our website. Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you.
2023-8-3
Use props
Cap Preuit
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-3 17:23
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific DJI FPV are you currently using? Are you using the DJI FPV drone or the DJI FPV Air unit? In addition, please confirm what specific error message did you experience on the Goggles when you connect the components. Please provide us a picture or screenshot showing the error so we can check it. Furthermore, we do not sell the DJI Fly app and it can only be downloaded for free on our website. Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you.

Hello Paladin,  Thank you for the quick response, very nice.  Yes it's the Dji Fpv Drone, serial number 37Q3KC200BZX8J

To confirm, it's just as I said, the goggles show a "Remote ID Error"

and the Dji Go Fly that I just paid about 40 bucks for shows "Aircraft Disconnected" and "Invalid Key for Component"

I updated the firmware of each component on or about the 30th of July,

Since then I have done a refresh every day at least once.

I am grounded with the above error message and don't know how to proceed.

Sincerely,
2023-8-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Cap Preuit Posted at 8-4 05:23
Hello Paladin,  Thank you for the quick response, very nice.  Yes it's the Dji Fpv Drone, serial number 37Q3KC200BZX8J

To confirm, it's just as I said, the goggles show a "Remote ID Error"

Thank you for your response. We're sorry for the trouble. Before flying in the current area, you are advised to connect your mobile phone until taking off and ensure that the GPS signal is normal. Please make sure to download the correct application, you may click this link https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly . Please note that we do not sell the app, you may download it for FREE on our website. Furthermore, please make sure that you allow the DJI Fly app to obtain the location information and also needs to ensure that the DJI Fly app runs in the foreground. If you still experience the same issue, please record a short video showing the operation so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-6
Use props
Cap Preuit
lvl.1

United States

Hello, Thank you for your excellent help, your instructions have me flying again from location areas with cell phone coverage which takes care of certain needs and a bit of entertainment.  There's still a lose end for me in that I'm using the drone for firewatch up in the Cascade mountains of Oregon where there is no cell phone coverage.  Is there any work around for this situation?
2023-8-8
Use props
Cap Preuit
lvl.1

United States

Cap Preuit Posted at 8-8 06:25
Hello, Thank you for your excellent help, your instructions have me flying again from location areas with cell phone coverage which takes care of certain needs and a bit of entertainment.  There's still a lose end for me in that I'm using the drone for firewatch up in the Cascade mountains of Oregon where there is no cell phone coverage.  Is there any work around for this situation?

I'm not sure why, but the FCC remote now seems to work perfectly at any location legal location I choose to fly, so thank you for your help. Can you send me a list of racing motor that easily fit FPV Drone Sincerely
2023-9-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Cap Preuit Posted at 9-19 18:18
I'm not sure why, but the FCC remote now seems to work perfectly at any location legal location I choose to fly, so thank you for your help. Can you send me a list of racing motor that easily fit FPV Drone Sincerely

Hello there. I'm glad the issue was fixed. We currently don't have FPV motors to be sold nor we don't have a list of 3rd-party motors for FPV drones. Perhaps create another thread to get some awesome recommendations from the other users. We appreciate your valued support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules