2542 22 2023-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
XKlen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4163 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

After doing maintenance on the gimbal of my MINI 2 SE, I went to install a firmware and by mistake I selected the MINI 2 firmware instead of the MINI 2 SE.
Now my MINI 2 SE is recognized as MINI 2 in FLY APP and DJI ASSISTENT.
Unfortunately I upgraded to (01.07.0200) which is an ARB 4.
Firmware for the MINI 2 SE reaches a maximum of ARB 3, that is, I can't even reflash a firmware for the MINI 2 SE because the ARB is smaller than the firmware that is already installed on the aircraft.
Using the MINI 2 firmware on the MINI 2 SE would not be a problem if arenove was not showing an error linking the radio control and the aircraft and this error started to occur after changing the firmware, since the radio control used is the same as before of maintenance.
If there is a way to fix the link between the radio control and the aircraft, I can continue using the MINI 2 firmware until DJI releases a new version for the MINI 2 SE with ARB 4.
I need help solving the case.

foto2.jpg
foto1.jpg
foto3.jpg
foto4.jpg
2023-8-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Can we have the Serial Number of your aircraft?
2023-8-4
Use props
AndersonK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4163 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-4 06:13
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Can we have the Serial Number of your aircraft?

Se for o número que está na Tampa da Bateria Segue...

1581F6CDC23580037BEK
Foto5.jpg
2023-8-4
Use props
djiuser_nBUWCyOufnhG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 814045 ft
Turkey

Are you able record 4K video with the Mini 2 firmware ?
2023-8-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

AndersonK Posted at 8-4 06:34
Se for o número que está na Tampa da Bateria Segue...

1581F6CDC23580037BEK

Sorry for the late response. May we know which firmware version of the aircraft is now? I did not see the firmware version in the pictures above. According to your picture, it might be the firmware issue but the binding issue.
2023-8-6
Use props
djiuser_tGlZGEeNJwEV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1440 ft
Romania

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-4 06:13

Hello,

I have the same issue. My S/N: 1581F6CDC238U003AREB
2023-11-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_tGlZGEeNJwEV Posted at 11-19 02:13
Hello,

I have the same issue. My S/N: 1581F6CDC238U003AREB

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please screenshot the firmware of the aircraft (About page in the DJI FLY APP) for us?
2023-11-19
Use props
djiuser_tGlZGEeNJwEV
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-19 04:35
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please screenshot the firmware of the aircraft (About page in the DJI FLY APP) for us?

Hello,

Sure

2023-11-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

May we know if you connect the aircraft to the DJI Assistant 2, will it be recognized as DJI Mini 2 or DJI Mini 2 SE?
2023-11-21
Use props
djiuser_tGlZGEeNJwEV
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-21 03:07
May we know if you connect the aircraft to the DJI Assistant 2, will it be recognized as DJI Mini 2 or DJI Mini 2 SE?

Hello,

DJI Mini 2 , be cause of wrong firmware. But the device is DJI Mini 2 SE , and I cannot flash the right firmware.....
2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_tGlZGEeNJwEV Posted at 11-21 11:40
Hello,

DJI Mini 2 , be cause of wrong firmware. But the device is DJI Mini 2 SE , and I cannot flash the right firmware.....

Thank you for the reply. We will confirm with our engineers and see how to help you.
2023-11-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_tGlZGEeNJwEV Posted at 11-21 11:40
Hello,

Our engineers would like to know how did you update the firmware and whether you repaired the drone before?
2023-11-22
Use props
djiuser_tGlZGEeNJwEV
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-22 19:34
Our engineers would like to know how did you update the firmware and whether you repaired the drone before?

Hello,

My drone is new. When I received, my phone was sent to warranty, and I try to update the firmware with my computer. I don`t find how to do this with soft from dji site, and I found some free soft on the internet. The update works, but I select the wrong firmware. After my phone was ready, I connect the controller, and....this is the short story.
2023-11-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_tGlZGEeNJwEV Posted at 11-23 12:36
Hello,

My drone is new. When I received, my phone was sent to warranty, and I try to update the firmware with my computer. I don`t find how to do this with soft from dji site, and I found some free soft on the internet. The update works, but I select the wrong firmware. After my phone was ready, I connect the controller, and....this is the short story.

We may presume that you used third-party software to update the firmware. Normally, DJI Assistant 2 will not update the firmware of different aircraft.  You are advised to send the drone and remote controller to our service center for further assistance. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index
2023-11-24
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-7 16:13
Use props
fans333b5bff
lvl.2
Flight distance : 638442 ft
United States

I have had the same issue for 3 months and I've tried getting  help from support and ended up in a 4 hour loop of troubleshooting, I have tried everything and I have no idea what to do. Does anyone know how much it would cost or a rough estimate if I sent mine in for repair. This happened less than a month after I got it and I was extremely disappointed with the customer service agents  talked to the past 3 times and with the fact that nobody seems to have any fix for this. I miss flying it and I regret ever updating it.
2-1 01:45
Use props
djiuser_ZhM0ns9C9Zp7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 813625 ft
Turkey

I'm having the same problem and I'm waiting for the ARB 4 firmware to be released. There is no DJI technical service in Turkey, you can check it on their website. To solve the gimbal problem, we have to install the mini 2 firmware. We solve the problem, but this time we cannot revert to the mini 2 SE firmware. This is entirely DJI's fault. If this problem had been solved with updates, we would not have to deal with these problems.
2-22 05:26
Use props
fans333b5bff
lvl.2
United States

I'm beyond frustrated that DJI hasn't found a fix for this or released a DJI Mini 2 SE Update with a higher anti rollback number, I have tried everything and got stuck in a loop with customer service for hours worth of troubleshooting. It seems as though DJI doesn't care what issues their customers are having with their products that they spent hundreds of dollars on. Guess I have a 400 dollar paperweight.
3-13 09:57
Use props
fans333b5bff
lvl.2
United States

I'm beyond frustrated that DJI hasn't found a fix for this or released a DJI Mini 2 SE Update with a higher anti rollback number, I have tried everything and got stuck in a loop with customer service for hours worth of troubleshooting. It seems as though DJI doesn't care what issues their customers are having with their products that they spent hundreds of dollars on. Guess I have a 400 dollar paperweight. [color=Navy]
3-13 09:58
Use props
fans333b5bff
lvl.2
United States

I'm beyond frustrated that DJI hasn't found a fix for this or released a DJI Mini 2 SE Update with a higher anti rollback number, I have tried everything and got stuck in a loop with customer service for hours worth of troubleshooting. It seems as though DJI doesn't care what issues their customers are having with their products that they spent hundreds of dollars on. Guess I have a 400 dollar paperweight.

3-13 09:58
Use props
fans6f369f21
New
Flight distance : 184035 ft
United Kingdom

Dose this mean you can use litchi app ??
4-7 02:52
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

djiuser_nBUWCyOufnhG Posted at 2023-8-5 10:43
Are you able record 4K video with the Mini 2 firmware ?

haha, my first thought exactly
4-8 17:18
Use props
fans333b5bff
lvl.2
United States

fans6f369f21 Posted at 4-7 02:52
Dose this mean you can use litchi app ??

Technically yes, it works but it has an error when trying to take off with it and if anyone was wondering yes you can record 4k with it, but I'm unsure whether it's actual 4k or not in this state, but it does show up and will record if selected, not that it matters because after 6 months or so it's still useless and unable to fly at all.
4-18 11:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules