Transmitter beeping continually
2456 14 2015-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
loveshutter
lvl.1

United States

Hi guys, when I turned on my P3 transmitter today, it wouldn't stop beeping, any ideas of what it might be?

Ron
2015-8-30
Use props
Sir Edward K
lvl.4

United States

Maybe the home button was pushed that would cause it to beep.  beep beep...beep beep continually.
Or if you put it away but it is still on, and not connected to phantom, it will start beeping at you as well.
2015-8-30
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

What is the Left-most (status) LED doing? Which model - (Pro/Adv/Std)
2015-8-30
Use props
kieferli
New
Canada

hi I have a same problem I just updated the firmware tonight and all update was  success. After I press the battery button the transmitter was keep beeping a loud noise . and I try to test the control nothing working. But I could see the screen from the camera but can,t control anything at all. it is my first time have time problem
I changed to other battery and they still same. what should I do?
2015-8-30
Use props
kieferli
New
Canada

http://youtu.be/EJyUtgxpNpU
2015-8-30
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

That could mean that your sticks are not  centered
2015-8-30
Use props
kieferli
New
Canada

Ok I just try to update the firmware again and I let it beep and I wait for 8-10 mins the beep stop by itself . And now working again
Must be something wrong during the firmware transfer in my first time . Thank god lol
2015-8-30
Use props
loveshutter
lvl.1

United States

Thanks guys, I have the pro version and the beeping started prior to the new update. It is the transmitter beeping, not the drone. It happens whether or not the drone is turned on.

The very left led is blinking red in sequence with the beeping. Battery is fully charged, Pilot App is newest version. Sticks appear to be centered.
2015-8-31
Use props
aparis99.gmail
lvl.1

United States

It happens with me too. Just move the sticks. It's thinking they're not both centered. See if that helps.
2015-8-31
Use props
loveshutter
lvl.1

United States

Thanks, aparis99, I tried that and it hasn't changed anything. :-/
2015-8-31
Use props
m.friedl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
Austria

@loveshutter ,

Calibrate your RC and the Problem is solved

greetings Mike
2015-8-31
Use props
michaelangelo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1821913 ft
United States

As an earlier poster stated your RC control sticks are not centered. Probably from being out of position over a prolonged period of time. Calibrating the RC does resolve this issue.
2015-8-31
Use props
loveshutter
lvl.1

United States

Thanks, guys, I'll try to calibrate and see what happens.
2015-9-2
Use props
loveshutter
lvl.1

United States

I'm officially stumped. Calibrated TX and beeping continues.
2015-9-3
Use props
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am having the same problem... constant beeping after I turn on the Transmitter, but it usually goes away if I move the sticks around a bit after I go into the camera view. anyone found a definitive solution to this yet?
2016-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules