Video Playback in Ronin iPhone App
392 2 2023-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gdungan
New
United States

When I use the RS3 Pro to shoot video everything captures.  Then I go to preview the footage and I can see the video, but I can't hear any audio.  If I remove the memory card from my camera and put it in my computer, the audio is there, so I know it is capturing.  It just can't hear anything when I play it back on my iPhone.
I can't remove the card and run to a computer after every shot to make sure I got it right.

Is there a setting that I'm missing somewhere?

I'm using a Canon R6 Mark II, Ronin RS3 Pro, and the Reven Eye System connected to my iPhone 14 for monitoring.
And I have the latest firmware installed for all components.

2023-8-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, gdungan. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to reinstall the DJI Ronin app (1.6.6) and let us know if the issue persists. Make sure the back up important files before doing so.
2023-8-4
Use props
gdungan
New
United States

I reinstalled the app and it still doesn't work.  Even when I download the video to the phone's photo album, there is no sound.  However, if I take the card our of the camera and put it in my computer, there is audio.

Also, if I disconnect the camera control cable and turn off the RavenEye, I can preview the clip in the camera and the audio is there.

I have a big project where I need to use this gear in the next 30 days.  Please help me get it working.

2023-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules