860 3 2023-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Petecute
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55436 ft

Denmark

Hi.
My problem is, that i cant connect to my controller anymore. I can fly the drone, but it will not give me anything on my mobile. In camera mode, it states that "RC not connected to mobil..." I can hear the sound from the phone as if it is chargingwhen i plug in the cable. When i unplug the phone from the controller, the lights on the controller id blinking as when you charge it but nothing is connected to it?

2023-8-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Petecute. Thank you for reaching out.  Please try the following steps below:
1. Please confirm whether you are using a protective case covering your mobile phone. If so, remove it and try connecting again.
2. Please try to disconnect and reconnect the USB cable, and then check whether the remote controller is connected to the mobile phone. Do you have a spare USB cable? If so, please use the spare cable and try again.
3. Please restart the remote controller and try again.
4. When using an Android device, if there is a prompt, be sure to tap [OK].
If a prompt appears on the DJI Fly stating that “Allow DJI Fly to access to XXX (remote controller model)?”, Tap [OK]. If there is no prompt, please enable USB Debugging on your mobile phone: Launch the DJI GO/DJI GO 4 app, and go to Profile > Settings. When DJI Fly is being used, USB Debugging must be enabled in the mobile phone system.
Notes:
1)For most devices, set the Connection Mode to Only Charged. For some devices, MTP or PTP mode must be set.
5. Please back up all important data in the app, then uninstall and reinstall the app, restart the mobile phone, and try to connect again.
6. Switch to a device with a different operating system (Android <--> iOS).

Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-4
Use props
Petecute
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55436 ft

Denmark

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-4 17:25
Hi, Petecute. Thank you for reaching out.  Please try the following steps below:
1. Please confirm whether you are using a protective case covering your mobile phone. If so, remove it and try connecting again.
2. Please try to disconnect and reconnect the USB cable, and then check whether the remote controller is connected to the mobile phone. Do you have a spare USB cable? If so, please use the spare cable and try again.

Hi, sorry for the late answer.
I tried all of them, and no change. So i ended up buying a second hand RC.
Hopefully i can get that to work.

But thanks anyway
2023-8-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Petecute Posted at 8-8 00:11
Hi, sorry for the late answer.
I tried all of them, and no change. So i ended up buying a second hand RC.
Hopefully i can get that to work.

Thank you for the update, Petecute. Please keep us posted on the other RC.
2023-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules