332 9 2023-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Informalmarc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 319964 ft
United States

Hello folks!
I just got a brand new system from DJI after doing DJI care refresh express (have to hand it to them got my new drone in less then 3 days) I was wondering if my care refresh plan would transfer over or would I have to buy a new plan?

Thanks
2023-8-4
Use props
Informalmarc
lvl.1
United States

Also just saw the drone did not have a battery in it I sent one out.
2023-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, the DJI Care Refresh will be transferred to the replacement and you don't need to purchase it again. Regarding the battery, I will check it as soon as possible and provide you with an update. At the same time, may I know if you chose "yes" to send back the battery when you filed out the service request? Thank you for your confirmation. 1.png
2023-8-4
Use props
Informalmarc
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-4 22:26
Hi there, the DJI Care Refresh will be transferred to the replacement and you don't need to purchase it again. Regarding the battery, I will check it as soon as possible and provide you with an update. At the same time, may I know if you chose "yes" to send back the battery when you filed out the service request? Thank you for your confirmation. [view_image][Image]

Yes I did.
2023-8-5
Use props
Informalmarc
lvl.1
United States

Informalmarc Posted at 8-5 06:07
Yes I did.

It’s also missing the instruction booklets
2023-8-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Informalmarc Posted at 8-5 06:41
It’s also missing the instruction booklets

Well noted, currently your case now is under confirmation. Once we get the result, we will update you as soon as possible. In addition, for the instruction booklet, here is the user manual for the DJI Mini 2, and you could refer to the following link https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual-EN.pdf , which would be more convenient for you to download, save and use it anywhere. Thanks.
2023-8-5
Use props
Informalmarc
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for that. but its not that i need it its that when i used care refreshed i would have hoped that the drone has everything it says in the box.
2023-8-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Informalmarc Posted at 8-7 08:21
Thank you for that. but its not that i need it its that when i used care refreshed i would have hoped that the drone has everything it says in the box.

Hello there! Thank you for getting back to us, and we appreciate your feedback. We apologize if this may have caused inconvenience, but unfortunately, the packaging of the DJI Care Refresh replacement would be the drone or the components that you have sent in for repair. Please do not forget that you can always download the user manual from our website. Have a nice day!
2023-8-7
Use props
Informalmarc
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 8-7 09:45
Hello there! Thank you for getting back to us, and we appreciate your feedback. We apologize if this may have caused inconvenience, but unfortunately, the packaging of the DJI Care Refresh replacement would be the drone or the components that you have sent in for repair. Please do not forget that you can always download the user manual from our website. Have a nice day!

I dont think you understand. I sent a battery in and i  did not get  a battery back.
2023-8-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Informalmarc Posted at 8-7 09:57
I dont think you understand. I sent a battery in and i  did not get  a battery back.

Hi! I was able to pull up the case escalated for the battery using your Forum account. The relevant team is already working on it, so please keep an eye on your email for the status update. I apologize for any confusion and thank you for your patience. Have a nice day!
2023-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules