1278 1 2023-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SparkUK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1512425 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

The DJI fly app somehow deleted the cache and now I only have the SD card footage.

I recorded a lot of Mastershots and just wanted to share some of these quickly without spending a long time editing, and syncing music changes etc etc.  I have the Raw mastershot footage or course, which is several minutes long. But I can no longer see these in Fly and create new edits.

Is there a way to produce new edited mastershot videos (the preset ones between 10-45 seconds with music and editing), or must I now do all this myself with a video editing app?

Can I re-load footage into the Fly app and re-edit mastershots and export, or is it that once the cache is deleted in Fly you are stuck and must DIY using a video editor and adding music etc etc?

The Fly cache seems very unreliable and deletes itself from time to time on my iphone despite using the max settings etc - so annoying!

thanks David
2023-8-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The cache file that was generated by the DJI Fly app for the Mastershop might be deleted. If you have the DJI RC, please insert the SD card on the DJI RC and download the MasterShots video. And then transfer the MasterShots video from the DJI RC to the mobile device. After transferring, please open the video and click "Create MasterShots" to enter the template editing page and select the template. Tap “Export” to obtain the final footage.  The final footage resolution is 1080P. You may also use other third-party editing software to edit this footage. Please note that the cached video is saved when there is still enough remaining memory. Check the Maximum Cache Size to view space restrictions. The oldest cached file will be deleted automatically when the cache limit is reached. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules