They didn't all make it back
728 6 2023-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

It was a day of Test & Trim. Wash and repeat. No one thought it was a matter of Time On Target, crash! But again in El Paso TX we learn, Oh how we learn.......

2023-8-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Impressive chase footage James.    Despite the test pilot's need for speed you still kept up really well.  Sad about the crash.  
2023-8-6
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-6 07:22
Impressive chase footage James.    Despite the test pilot's need for speed you still kept up really well.  Sad about the crash.

Lol I kept telling them they where going too fast. "I don't think think I was going that fast". Dude your faster than me and I hit 90. I'm the one with the GPS lol. Nobody listens to the chase pilot.
2023-8-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

SgtRay Posted at 8-6 07:51
Lol I kept telling them they where going too fast. "I don't think think I was going that fast". Dude your faster than me and I hit 90. I'm the one with the GPS lol. Nobody listens to the chase pilot.

Maybe they will listen to you next time.  Oh well, at least your FPV held together and didn't disintegrate under all the Gs it was pulling.  
2023-8-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That was sad to see.
2023-9-5
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 9-5 11:15
That was sad to see.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the crashing. I just crashed one of my drones this last weekend.
2023-9-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

SgtRay Posted at 9-6 02:51
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the crashing. I just crashed one of my drones this last weekend.

Oh no. Not nice!
2023-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules