Ronin RS3 Pro not powering
979 9 2023-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2c5ea325
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Died during the wedding, very embarrasing, hope this is fixable, will attach the video tomorrow,
gimbal just died, power button doesn't do anything; have spare handle-battery  - same problem, pluged battery to charge, process starts lights are blinking, but as soon as i try to start the gimbal pressing power button, charging indicator lights go down and nothing happens.
bought RS3 Pro Combo in January this year
2023-8-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit a ticket case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-8-5
Use props
fans2c5ea325
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-5 23:10
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit a ticket case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Appreciate quick response!
Gimbal is on the way to DJI,
Case number:
CAS-13825862-D8F4L1
Thank you !
2023-8-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans2c5ea325 Posted at 8-9 17:41
Appreciate quick response!
Gimbal is on the way to DJI,
Case number:

You are most welcome. Hoping that you will receive your fully working unit soon. If you need any assistance with your case, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-8-10
Use props
fans2c5ea325
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-10 22:38
You are most welcome. Hoping that you will receive your fully working unit soon. If you need any assistance with your case, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.

dear DJI , this is beyond  embarrassing,
I post my RS3 Pro malfunction incident here, the response was quick and productive as I thought,
shipping/receiving was flawless, I got my unit back yesterday, repaired and with the new power unit,
at least it was looking like that,
I turned it on and registered repaired RS3 Pro, tested and all was looking good,
today I went to shoot a wedding, did the first shoot and then guess what?
yes, it died again ! just like it died the first time, same behavior,
please advise my next steps

2023-9-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans2c5ea325 Posted at 9-1 18:30
dear DJI , this is beyond  embarrassing,
I post my RS3 Pro malfunction incident here, the response was quick and productive as I thought,
shipping/receiving was flawless, I got my unit back yesterday, repaired and with the new power unit,

We are deeply sorry for the belated reply and the issue, that must be frustrating.
I am able to check your previous case and confirm that the gimbal was tested before it was shipped, and the gimbal was responsive.
Sorry that the issue existed again. Would you mind uploading a video of the case for us to double-check? Besides, please check if the gimbal’s contact pins are all in normal status or if any of them are collapsed and unable to return to their normal state.
Also, please ensure that the charging is functioning, the battery level is sufficient, and the battery level indicators light up normally after pressing the Power button. Please keep us updated.
2023-9-6
Use props
fans2c5ea325
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 9-6 01:40
We are deeply sorry for the belated reply and the issue, that must be frustrating.
I am able to check your previous case and confirm that the gimbal was tested before it was shipped, and the gimbal was responsive.
Sorry that the issue existed again. Would you mind uploading a video of the case for us to double-check? Besides, please check if the gimbal’s contact pins are all in normal status or if any of them are collapsed and unable to return to their normal state.

Thank you for reply,
I am not sure what kind of video do you need, I press the power button and nothing happens,
all power pins are OK, and I tried three different batteries , all fully charged, same result, gimbal is non responsive,
please advise,
Thank you
2023-9-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans2c5ea325 Posted at 9-6 06:13
Thank you for reply,
I am not sure what kind of video do you need, I press the power button and nothing happens,
all power pins are OK, and I tried three different batteries , all fully charged, same result, gimbal is non responsive,

This is noted, as per your description, I am sorry to tell you that you may need to send the gimbal back again so we can help.
Could you please start a new case and send it back again? Please let me know after you created a new case number, I will ask the local team to take care of it as soon as possible, and I keep an eye on the status. Apologize again for the trouble.
2023-9-6
Use props
fans2c5ea325
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 9-6 22:40
This is noted, as per your description, I am sorry to tell you that you may need to send the gimbal back again so we can help.
Could you please start a new case and send it back again? Please let me know after you created a new case number, I will ask the local team to take care of it as soon as possible, and I keep an eye on the status. Apologize again for the trouble.

thank you for quick reply,
I thought so, new case is started -CAS-14151668-L5N2H7
2023-9-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans2c5ea325 Posted at 9-7 06:41
thank you for quick reply,
I thought so, new case is started -CAS-14151668-L5N2H7

Thank you, I have taken note on your case and the local team will check it ASAP when they receive the package.
2023-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules