FPV right rear motor malfunction and won't arm drone
838 3 2023-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
juanleroux
lvl.1

South Africa

I have a DJI FPV. When I try to arm motors 3 off motors start to spin and the right rear motor jerks then all motors stop. "Motor stalled" appears on the goggles.
I just bought this drone and it is spotless. Sometimes it does arm and I can fly with out  problems. This is a intermittend problem, but happens more and more.
2023-8-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific error message did you experience on the Goggles? Could you please provide us with a screenshot so we can check it further? Please try to check the motors to see if there is some dust or debris on them and clean them gently. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-6
Use props
juanleroux
lvl.1

South Africa

I made a video of this problem. The file is to big for the forum space. Can you send me your email address then I can email the small video.
2023-8-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

juanleroux Posted at 8-20 04:44
I made a video of this problem. The file is to big for the forum space. Can you send me your email address then I can email the small video.

Sorry for the late response, juanleroux. Please upload the video via Google Drive or Youtube then send the link here so we can check it. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules