max travel range
770 3 2023-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AAvigation
lvl.2
Flight distance : 98009 ft

United States

I do crop scouting with my inspire 2.  What is the best speed to fly to get maximum range traveled?, not max. distance away.  Ty
2023-8-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The condition for the DJI Inspire 2 to reach a 7km video transmission range (max) is the distance refers to an environment free of obstructions and interference, under FCC compliant specifications. You may try to have a test flight and report to us the outcome of the test so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-6
Use props
AAvigation
lvl.2
Flight distance : 98009 ft

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-6 16:19
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The condition for the DJI Inspire 2 to reach a 7km video transmission range (max) is the distance refers to an environment free of obstructions and interference, under FCC compliant specifications. You may try to have a test flight and report to us the outcome of the test so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

That is not the question I asked.  I have to fly grid patterns.  Usually 1/2 mile length of paths.  I need to make as many swaths as possible before the battery plays out.  I need the most efficient speed for the drone to fly to get more swaths covered in the field.  
2023-8-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

AAvigation Posted at 8-6 16:25
That is not the question I asked.  I have to fly grid patterns.  Usually 1/2 mile length of paths.  I need to make as many swaths as possible before the battery plays out.  I need the most efficient speed for the drone to fly to get more swaths covered in the field.

Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for clarification. Thank you for your patience. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules