A2 using Dr16 , while on Lightbridge using D-Bus in assistant software?
1686 2 2014-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rubenmail
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1808064 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi

Some might have read my problems with the S900 after the A2 upgrade. Im now waiting for a new arm with Engine as I did not trust my own soldering.

As time goes by and I think about it as you often does new thoughts and ideas to why this problem acured. The update was the reason for the Zenmuse to flip out but DJI is taking care of that.

Im using Lightbridge. Before I installed that as I was building the rig I binded my Futuba T14SG using DR16 in the and System type in the Futaba to Fast-Mult. It binded fine and flew great. Then I installed the Lightbridge and it worked perfect.

PROBLEM!! I was not able after that to use the A2 assistant software but used the Lightbridge assistant.
When I was updating the A2 I had to use the A2 Software. After the update I kept using the A2 assistant to make sure the settings where ok.
But now the A2 assistant tell me its using SBUS.

Is this correct? Is the Lightbridge using the SBUS when it connects to the A2 controller?`I include a screenshot of the A2 assistant as it is now.

27-Nov-14 5-58-40 PM.jpg
2014-12-8
Use props
ducpeter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62175 ft
  • >>>
Germany

ruben,
the Lightbridge is using SBUS thats right.
When you check your you assistent form A2 also in LB assistent to be sure everything is the same direction. After some updates from A2 and LB, it was always something happens. Once the E was on A or T , than reverse. So its very importent to check not only on the A2 also LB

what i have seen are your Voltage protection on 3S, change it to 6S if not you will not see the correct Voltage and warning on the screen/App for LB
2014-12-8
Use props
rubenmail
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1808064 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi

Thank you. Could you run that down a bit more easy for me? :-)
If you bee so kind to look at this post to see a run-down of my problems.
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... amp;page=1#pid16053

yes the Voltage is changed it was done some time ago when I did this screen dump. :-)
2014-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules