Selling a Mini 2 DJI Refresh Care replacement drone
877 7 2023-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
seantalicante
lvl.1

United States

Hello, I had a mini 2 with DJI refresh care, and unforauntely I crashed it and it landed in the water.   Luckily I was able to recover it then send it into DJI to get a replacement.  

My question is, is the new replacement drone that DJI sent (still in its box and plastic wrapped) sellable without me unwrapping it and opening the box?   Or did DJI send it to me already linked to my account.
2023-8-7
Use props
djiuser_oHJsuJYgdzln
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2199741 ft
Greece

You may check your account for the already linked devices and related serial numbers. You will also notice that new Drone's serial number is not yet linked to your account.  
2023-8-8
Use props
Tom Richard
lvl.2

United States

I would never buy from a private seller because of the problems that follow.
2023-8-8
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have a mini 2 that I have just bound to my account.
In the profile -> device management section of the App, the App lists the drone as bound to my email address and that is with the phone not connected to the controller and the drone NOT switched on.
2023-8-8
Use props
seantalicante
lvl.1

United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 8-8 14:50
I have a mini 2 that I have just bound to my account.
In the profile -> device management section of the App, the App lists the drone as bound to my email address that that is with the phone not connected to the controller and the drone NOT switched on.

I checked my DJI account and it has my old mini 2 bound still, but this new one isn't anywhere to be found on my account.  So I'm guessing its's basically brand new and ready to sell without any work to be done on my end
2023-8-8
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

As a caveat, make sure the buyer, if not face-to-face, has your contact info. That way, if you DO need to remove it from your account, they can get it done easily.
2023-8-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this with our designated team for further clarification. We will update you. Thank you.
2023-8-9
Use props
travelmate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 560761 ft
Bulgaria

Sell it without worries, mine is exactly like this, initial buyer both it, broke it, care refresh exchanged and a new battery, I bought it, I was the one removing foil from drone and battery. Switched on, product asked me to activate and that's it, now is in my profile with still valid care refresh. Technically I 've bought a brand new drone with second hand fly more combo And I'm a happy buyer
2023-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules