DJI Assistant 2 and Mini 3 problems
236 5 2023-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
El Mortez
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,

Just dived in and bought a new Mini 3 (Not Pro)

I've had no problem connecting the RC to my Mac and updating via DJI Assistant, but no matter what I do I cannot get it to see the Drone. I'm using the cable that came with the drone, works fine on the RC.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

2023-8-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi El Mortez, thank you for reaching out. May I know have you tried to use another cable or switch to another PC device to see if it works or not? If it the aircraft still coulld not pop up, please provide us a video recording about your operation so that we could help you to further confirm, thanks.
2023-8-8
Use props
El Mortez
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 8-8 20:03
Hi El Mortez, thank you for reaching out. May I know have you tried to use another cable or switch to another PC device to see if it works or not? If it the aircraft still coulld not pop up, please provide us a video recording about your operation so that we could help you to further confirm, thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried several cables with the same result. I am unable to try another PC as I only have the Mac Studio. I will try and record a video and send it you.

Thanks,
Mark
2023-8-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

El Mortez Posted at 8-9 00:14
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried several cables with the same result. I am unable to try another PC as I only have the Mac Studio. I will try and record a video and send it you.

Sure. Looking forward to your reply.
2023-8-9
Use props
John_Arias
New

United States

I have a similar issue. I just bought the DJI Mini Pro 4 and additionally purchased the combo of DJI FPV Goggles V2 and the motion controller. When trying to update the firmware on the goggles and the controller through DJI Assistant on my MAC, it doesn't recognize them, although it does recognize the drone, which I've already updated the firmware for. I've tried everything, even in the security option where I allowed third-party apps. Nothing has worked.
4-21 19:25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

John_Arias Posted at 4-21 19:25
I have a similar issue. I just bought the DJI Mini Pro 4 and additionally purchased the combo of DJI FPV Goggles V2 and the motion controller. When trying to update the firmware on the goggles and the controller through DJI Assistant on my MAC, it doesn't recognize them, although it does recognize the drone, which I've already updated the firmware for. I've tried everything, even in the security option where I allowed third-party apps. Nothing has worked.

Hi there, may I confirm if you want to fly the Mini 4 Pro with the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI Motion Controller? Please note that these two are not compatible with Mini 4 Pro. As for the upgrade issue, please download and install the latest DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
4-21 22:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules