1206 10 2023-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

My Air 3 arrived this afternoon. (Thanks Mindy) So I did the unpack, charged the RC 2 and my 4 batteries. Activated the Drone and RC 2 and the 2 year Care Refresh.
Started doing the RC 2 and the Drone Firmware updates and it needed all 4 batteries to be updated.

Thats when I noticed after removing a battery pack from the drone that the 2 Drives were still connected to my iMac Pro.

On Mac OS I have Finder set to display all connected drives. So the SD card and the Internal_Storage drives were shown as still active on the screen. Checked them and yes they were still mounted.

This is fantastic. Normally with my previous drones I have turned on the drone to get the cards to mount and then started copying off the Video and Photographs.

This always caused prior drones to overheat while I was doing this. Now I don't need to have it on while copying, and don't even need the battery in the Air 3. Sweet.

Well done DJI.

2023-8-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats pretty neat,  let's hope they add that to all new drones going forward.
2023-8-9
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Good job, strange it takes customers to point out really neat features. Thanks mate.
2023-8-9
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28641640 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice find!
2023-8-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We really appreciate your amazing feedback on our new DJI Air 3. Rest assured that we will continue to provide the best quality drones for our customer needs. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-8-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice find and thanks for sharing.  
2023-8-10
Use props
Drone Techie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 356027 ft
  • >>>
United States

On my Air 3 I am unable to download the bracketed 3 photos. When I connect to switch from the RC 2  does not download. And if they did where do the bracketed 3 photos go? 75 photos  total 25 total photos after merge

Can someone help?
2023-8-10
Use props
MisterFrag
Second Officer
Flight distance : 603143 ft
United States

I love this feature. It works even without the battery, and the gimbal stays off so you don't need to worry about damaging it from accidentally powering it up with the gimbal/camera protector still attached.

If you do have a battery inserted into the Air 3, you can charge it without the intelligent battery hub.
2023-8-12
Use props
ab0badr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 19062 ft
  • >>>
Saudi Arabia

This is a very nice feature, I noticed that it is also available on Avata
2023-8-20
Use props
DanielVieira
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4633533 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

What transfer speeds are you getting?
2023-8-20
Use props
Vendex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

This is so true, when I doscovered this future of new technology i was very satisfied
2023-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules