Timelapse files bug?
252 3 2023-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EarlGreyEgo
New

United States

Hello! I attempted to timelapse some of my hike going up Mt Fuji / the sunrise from the very top. I am using a DJI action 2; and the files were set for 2.7k (I believe?) at a continous interval of 3 seconds. I had hoped this would simply take photos every 3 seconds as I hiked up / watched the sunrise. The end results are videos that are only about a single second in duration (despite the considerable duration it should have been snapping photos for). It seems like most of everything I tried to capture using the timelapse function wasn't actually taken. What is the resolution to this issue? It feels pretty terrible to lose the footage I was really looking forward to sharing. Any solutions to prevent this mistake going forward would be very much appreciated!

2023-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, please note that the DJI Action 2 Timelapse function supports Hyperlapse or Timelapse mode. The scene, interval time and shooting time can be set in Timelapse mode. You can see the video duration when you set up the interval and duration.
2023-8-10
Use props
EarlGreyEgo
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-10 00:48
Hi there, please note that the DJI Action 2 Timelapse function supports Hyperlapse or Timelapse mode. The scene, interval time and shooting time can be set in Timelapse mode. You can see the video duration when you set up the interval and duration.

Hi! Thank you for the reply. I should have been more careful in considering how many frames would go into a single second. I see the total time duration you've mentioned. I appreciate the tips.
2023-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

EarlGreyEgo Posted at 8-10 18:13
Hi! Thank you for the reply. I should have been more careful in considering how many frames would go into a single second. I see the total time duration you've mentioned. I appreciate the tips.

It's our pleasure to help. If you have further questions, please feel free to talk.
2023-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules