Air 2S Issues
982 4 2023-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hulio
lvl.1

Canada

Hey all, my Air2S has really been acting strange lately and I'm wondering if anyone has experienced any of these issues also.  I think the most odd is that the drone will become non-responsive to side to side movement, and sometimes to any pitch or roll movement.  If I switch modes, it becomes responsive again.  And if I switch back to the mode I was in originally, it stays responsive.  Also, the drone has become sluggish now and then - losing altitude and/or having trouble gaining altitude.  You can hear the motors are sluggish and not responding to controls to increase the lift.

It all makes me nervous to fly it over water or fly it too far away in mountain settings.  Does anyone have experience with these problems?

2023-8-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there, Hulio. Sorry about the trouble.  Will you be able to show us the video of the operation for further checking?
2023-8-9
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I haven't noticed anything like this.
2023-8-10
Use props
MikeMN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 677031 ft
United States

Hulio,  Is your drone new and still under warranty?  If so I would exchange it.  I have not had these issues, but rather my first drone took several attempts to pair properly with the remote.  I contemplated just living with the annoyance, but returned for another one and have never had any problems with the replacement.  I often fly mine over water so you definitely want one that is responsive!  Good luck..
2023-8-13
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Sounds strange, have you tried calibrating the RC ?
2023-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules