Mavic 3 Classic Non DJI-Battery
439 6 2023-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jocmimi
lvl.1
Germany

I purchased the new Mavic 3 Classic and have not been able to fly it. I updated the software first using the RC but since this did not help, downloded the computer app from your website and updated the firmware for both the RC and the Drone. I am attaching the screenshot showing the error messages I am getting.
IMG_6528.jpeg
2023-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Jocmimi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. For this situation, it is suggested that you register a repair case and send back for us to diagnose. Here is the link, https://repair.dji.com/. Thanks.

The warranty period of battery is 6 Months and Charge Cycle less than 200 Times, the battery needs to be evaluated by the engineers, it will be covered by warranty if it's product malfunction and within the warranty period.
2023-8-11
Use props
Jocmimi
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 8-11 02:19
Hi Jocmimi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. For this situation, it is suggested that you register a repair case and send back for us to diagnose. Here is the link, https://repair.dji.com/. Thanks.

The warranty period of battery is 6 Months and Charge Cycle less than 200 Times, the battery needs to be evaluated by the engineers, it will be covered by warranty if it's product malfunction and within the warranty period.

Yes thanks. I have sent the drone back and claimed a refund. I think it is much easier to get a new one rather than going through the hassle of getting a new product - just unboxed, repaired.
2023-8-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Jocmimi Posted at 8-11 07:23
Yes thanks. I have sent the drone back and claimed a refund. I think it is much easier to get a new one rather than going through the hassle of getting a new product - just unboxed, repaired.

Well noted, sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know if it is purchased from our online store?
If yes, you could please provide us the order number, and we help you arrange our relevant team to further follow your return request. Thanks.
2023-8-11
Use props
Jocmimi
lvl.1
Israel

I bought it from Amazon here in Germany. My order number was #303-1471271-4431521.
Yesterday I bought another Mavic 3 Classic from an actual retailer (shop). I unboxed it registered it with my account, and flew it without issues. So clearly, the previous battery, the drone, or both were defective. I am now only waiting for a refund from Amazon. Thanks for your help.
2023-8-11
Use props
Jocmimi
lvl.1
Israel

I bought it from Amazon here in Germany. My order number was #303-1471271-4431521.
Yesterday I bought another Mavic 3 Classic from an actual retailer (shop). I unboxed it registered it with my account, and flew it without issues. So clearly, the previous battery, the drone, or both were defective. I am now only waiting for a refund from Amazon. Thanks for your help.
2023-8-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Jocmimi Posted at 8-11 22:25
Yesterday I bought another Mavic 3 Classic from an actual retailer (shop). I unboxed it registered it with my account, and flew it without issues. So clearly, the previous battery, the drone, or both were defective. I am now only waiting for a refund from Amazon. Thanks for your help.

Well noted, sorry for the inconvenience caused. And if you have further question, please feel free to let us know. Thanks.
2023-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules