DJI to fix their incomplete MSP DisplayPort implemenation!
789 7 2023-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ihr
lvl.1

Spain

Hi,

As stated here: iNav use of O3 Air Unit (https : //github.com/ iNavFlight/ inav/ blob/ master/ docs/ Betaflight%204.3%20compatible%20OSD.md) This is another kind request to DJI to implement a MSP Display port according to standards so it can be used not only from within DJI products but jointly with other products in the market.

Thank you for your attention!

Best,
Ignacio
2023-8-11
Use props
ihr
lvl.1

Spain

I see the link has not been posted. This is the link with some spaces so you can figure out https : //github.com/iNavFlight/inav/blob/master/docs/Betaflight%204.3%20compatible%20OSD.md
2023-8-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ignacio. Thank you for reaching out. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-8-12
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-12 03:47
Hi, Ignacio. Thank you for reaching out. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.

That’s a laugh and a load of rubbish! If things got forwarded, then things would actually get fixed. Nothing gets forward to relevant teams, nothing gets prioritised, instead if it goes anywhere it’s goes to ‘ignore’ on a backlog. Prove me wrong and start fixing things.

This has been asked for many times, along with people asking for the DJI Virtual Flight app.
2023-8-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Waldo4280 Posted at 8-12 22:14
That’s a laugh and a load of rubbish! If things got forwarded, then things would actually get fixed. Nothing gets forward to relevant teams, nothing gets prioritised, instead if it goes anywhere it’s goes to ‘ignore’ on a backlog. Prove me wrong and start fixing things.

This has been asked for many times, along with people asking for the DJI Virtual Flight app.

Hi, Waldo4280. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please rest assured that we are forwarding your suggestions to our relevant team. If the feature or if there will be a fix that will be added to the app, there will be an update for the app. You may keep an eye on the future update and always keep the app updated. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-8-16
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-16 07:29
Hi, Waldo4280. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please rest assured that we are forwarding your suggestions to our relevant team. If the feature or if there will be a fix that will be added to the app, there will be an update for the app. You may keep an eye on the future update and always keep the app updated. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Same reply almost 4 months since this fiasco started!
2023-8-17
Use props
Jonatan.N
Second Officer
Flight distance : 170627 ft

Waldo4280 Posted at 8-17 01:42
Same reply almost 4 months since this fiasco started!

then that's because their r&d won't consider it. don't need to put your anger to an admin, she's just an admin.
2023-8-17
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

Jonatan.N Posted at 8-17 06:53
then that's because their r&d won't consider it. don't need to put your anger to an admin, she's just an admin.

Then this is nothing more than an echo chamber and no use to anyone. I’m a Senior User Experience Designer, and in my role if I ignored the customer and just went ahead and designed something without addressing customer pain points etc., I’d be out of my job. This is utter BS from DJI, they have known now for 4 months that the Virtual Flight App doesn’t work and we get squat.
2023-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules