Right front motor cuts out then on after takeoff
223 4 2023-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joe Wells
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5839908 ft
United States

I was flying and I thought a prop snapped. The drone fell about 30’. Broke the front leg. I changed the arm, everything went great! Then when I started a test flight it started like normal. I took off within 30 seconds the right front motor cuts out for a second then is fine. Then again. Didn’t receive any Error messages. So I came in to check my soldering  connections. Everything is tight and good.
How do I know if it’s the motor or possibly the board? I have to get it going by Tuesday. I don’t have time to send it in. Thanks in advance!!
2023-8-12
Use props
Joe Wells
lvl.1
United States

Well Joe what I would do is, hope someone answers this thread!
2023-8-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry to hear that. From your descriptions, you repaired the drone after the aircraft crashed, right? We will recommend you send it back for repair. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?site=brandsite&from=footer
2023-8-13
Use props
Joe Wells
lvl.1
United States

I put the new motor on it and it’s it’s good it’s new
2023-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Joe Wells Posted at 8-17 10:22
I put the new motor on it and it’s it’s good it’s new

We are pleased to hear that you fixed your drone on your own, but we still don't recommend doing that, since the damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals will not be covered by warranty according to DJI After-Sales policy. We suggest sending it back to our official repair center for maintenance if the drone needs to be repaired in the future.

2023-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules