How to connect DJI RS3 gimbal with Nikon Z6 ii
3352 3 2023-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eddy Grim
New
Netherlands

Connecting my Nikon Z6ii to the DJI RS3 gimbal is not working. Does somebody know what to do?
2023-8-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Eddy. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please elaborate more on the issue? Which is not working? For first-time setup, you may refer to this video:
2023-8-12
Use props
Eddy Grim
New
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-12 16:46
Hi, Eddy. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please elaborate more on the issue? Which is not working? For first-time setup, you may refer to this video:
https://youtu.be/Ew_VQI_jwxc

I like to start and stop with the button on the gimbal. Therefor I need to synchronise my Nikon and the gimbal via Bluetooth. That does not work. DJI RS3 bluetooth sees my nikon and tries to connect, than i need to confirm on my Nikon but I can't? The result is a failed connection. There are not much tutorials on DJI and Nikon Z6ii unfortunely.
2023-8-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Eddy Grim Posted at 8-12 23:11
I like to start and stop with the button on the gimbal. Therefor I need to synchronise my Nikon and the gimbal via Bluetooth. That does not work. DJI RS3 bluetooth sees my nikon and tries to connect, than i need to confirm on my Nikon but I can't? The result is a failed connection. There are not much tutorials on DJI and Nikon Z6ii unfortunely.

Thank you for the reply, Eddy. Please see the Compatibility result of the Z6 II + DJI RS 3 via Bluetooth:

Setup Method of Bluetooth Shutter
1. Setting up Bluetooth Remote Control:
Enter the Camera Settings Menu, select Wireless Remote Control (ML-L7) option and Connect Wireless Remote Control, then select Enable.
2023-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules