Mini 3 Pro camera all washed out
1087 2 2023-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnMillerSEA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 312 ft
United States

I have a brand new Mini 3 Pro, just getting started with figuring it out.  I’ve done a few successful flights, video and still captures etc.  Now I’m having a problem with the image becoming washed out after a short period…couple of minutes or so. It’s definitely the drone, not the RC display. I was able to capture some video while flying , download it and it’s also  washed out…completely unusable.  Surely this is not a setting.  Seems like it’s broken.  It’s sunny and warm but not overly so. Any suggestions would be great…thanks!
2023-8-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what you mean by washed out? Is the video file that was generated on the SD card having issues? Or are you having transmission signal issues (camera view) when flying the aircraft? Please provide us a short video showing the issue or the original video file with the issue and upload it via Google Drive then send the link here so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-12
Use props
JohnMillerSEA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 312 ft
United States

Well I should have clarified that I'm also a newbie to this ecosystem....figuring stuff out, watching tutorials, etc.  The washed out images looked like they were very overexposed....which turned out to be the problem!  On the RC, there is a tiny button lower right which switches between Auto and Pro.  It must have been the way I grabbed the RC and inadvertently toggled it to Pro, with all of the manual settings.  I switched it back and all is good.  Not a transmission or SD issue.  Lesson learned: don't grab near the edge of the touchscreen.  Thanks for your replies!
2023-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules