marking air 2 s
882 4 2023-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tom1001
lvl.2

Italy

I'm a bit fed up with Dji, you can't spend 1400 euros for the air 2 s and not do the retroactive marking (THE LABEL). We don't buy from dji anymore. In the past I bought the mini 1 the mini 2 the air 2 but I can't stand this Air 2 s story. I'm not going to steal the money.I luckily I bought it on amazon a few months ago. Now I will return it.And remember that the power not to buy anymore and to bring down a company belongs to the consumers. They cannot decide to do and do as they want
2023-8-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We apologize for any inconvenience. Would you please tell us more information about your issue?
2023-8-13
Use props
tom1001
lvl.2

Italy

the problem is that of thousands of  air 2s owners who will soon have to flush the 2s down the toilet. This is because you don't want to do the class marking and force people to buy the Air 3. You are not a serious company ,and then you complain that the Americans include you in black list.  You are engaging in unfair commercial practices, criminal things.
2023-8-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

tom1001 Posted at 8-14 00:28
the problem is that of thousands of  air 2s owners who will soon have to flush the 2s down the toilet. This is because you don't want to do the class marking and force people to buy the Air 3. You are not a serious company ,and then you complain that the Americans include you in black list.  You are engaging in unfair commercial practices, criminal things.

We are sorry that Air 2s does not comply with the EU Classification currently. According to EASA regulations, products released before December 31, 2023 can continue to use the Previous regulations, for more details of the previous regulations, please refers to https://www.easa.europa.eu/.../open-category-civil-drones
About your question, we will forward it to our related departments.
2023-8-14
Use props
tom1001
lvl.2

Italy

with this statement of yours I see that you are continuing to make fun of the thousands of European owners of the dji air 2 s. What you are saying is false, because if you do not put the C1 marking on the air 2 s from 1 January 2024 our drones will only be used to make fruit smoothies, because they will end up in category A3, this means that we pilots will have many limitations. I know very well that you will never put the class marking for the reason of making our drones completely unusable, because ' in category A3 they won't be able to fly anywhere, forcing people to buy air 3. Secondly, its attached link won't open, that's another nonsense. Do you really think you're still fooling people?
2023-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules