Will Lidar ever be made available for DJI RS3 and not just RS3 Pro??
1925 5 2023-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
areismu3
lvl.1
United States

Just wondering if the lidar will ever be made available for the RS3?
2023-8-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, the LiDAR Range Finder (RS) is only compatible with the DJI RS 3 Pro. I will take this feedback of yours as a suggestion and forward it to our relevant team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-8-13
Use props
djiuser_qmwGr6O18OMc
lvl.2

Peru

Rumors seem to insinuate that LiDAR will be available to other models

https://www.l-rumors.com/first-i ... r-on-the-lumix-s1h/
2023-8-27
Use props
djiuser_46PJlAlNch2H
New

Finland

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-8-13 16:54
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, the LiDAR Range Finder (RS) is only compatible with the DJI RS 3 Pro. I will take this feedback of yours as a suggestion and forward it to our relevant team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hello, is it possible to guide how to make connection between the Lidar, gimbal rspro 3 and camera? My Lidar doesn’t work when I’m trying work with gimbal!
2-19 04:43
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_46PJlAlNch2H Posted at 2-19 04:43
Hello, is it possible to guide how to make connection between the Lidar, gimbal rspro 3 and camera? My Lidar doesn’t work when I’m trying work with gimbal!

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You may check the tutorial below. Hope this helps.

2-22 02:17
Use props
fans283884f8
lvl.1
Australia

Can the new LiDAR update make the new LiDAR unit work with rs2 gimbal or standalone with just camera and cine lens using just the dji focus motor and LiDAR
3-6 16:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules