Dji Avata falls from the sky, become uncontrollable and falls of ...
965 5 2023-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_n9ebQcXOuJyn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 342113 ft

Romania

Hello, it appears that I managed to break the motor off the frame of the Avata drone. I don't know how it happened, I had another flight before this one that went fine. I check the propellers and the drone before each flight. After the first crash, the drone became uncontrollable, went into a spin, and then fell from 35 meters, and you can see the results at the end. Can someone clarify how the screws managed to come out from between the frame and the motor? I don't have DJI Care, is it possible to resolve anything through the warranty?

https://youtu.be/3KSCMWht_Ws

2023-8-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. I'm sorry about what happened to your Avata. We highly recommend sending the drone to a repair center to avoid any further damage. You can use the following link to contact our DJI support to assist you or submit a repair request: https://www.dji.com/global/support. The warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of the unit. Thank you for your support and understanding. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-14
Use props
djiuser_n9ebQcXOuJyn
lvl.1

Romania

DJI Tony Posted at 8-14 01:01
Hi there. I'm sorry about what happened to your Avata. We highly recommend sending the drone to a repair center to avoid any further damage. You can use the following link to contact our DJI support to assist you or submit a repair request: https://www.dji.com/global/support. The warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of the unit. Thank you for your support and understanding. Have a great day ahead.

Hi and thank you for your response, i have submit a repair request and i got a case number and now I need to send the drone to Hungary for check (i`m from Romania). I need to send all the accessories that came with the drone or just the drone itself?
2023-8-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_n9ebQcXOuJyn Posted at 8-14 03:57
Hi and thank you for your response, i have submit a repair request and i got a case number and now I need to send the drone to Hungary for check (i`m from Romania). I need to send all the accessories that came with the drone or just the drone itself?

Hi there! Thank you for getting back to us! Kindly only send the malfunctioning component. Please note that sending accessories that are working fine or non-DJI items is not encouraged. 
2023-8-14
Use props
djiuser_n9ebQcXOuJyn
lvl.1

Romania

DJI Diana Posted at 8-14 09:08
Hi there! Thank you for getting back to us! Kindly only send the malfunctioning component. Please note that sending accessories that are working fine or non-DJI items is not encouraged. 

Hello, my drone was been repaired, now is on the way to me. Can you tell me if I can buy and activate a dji refresh care for the repaired drone?
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_n9ebQcXOuJyn Posted at 8-30 00:24
Hello, my drone was been repaired, now is on the way to me. Can you tell me if I can buy and activate a dji refresh care for the repaired drone?

Hi. Thank you for providing an update. If you did not purchase a DJI Care Refresh with your previous drone, you will receive an email invitation to do so. Thank you.
2023-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules