673 6 2023-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Theo81
lvl.4
Flight distance : 954108 ft

Greece

Hello everyone,

So as the title describes the gimbal wheel moves my drone left or right. What could be the issue? Any setting I am missin or changed by default? I did the IMU calibration but it didn't help. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Theo.

Update

When calibrate the gimbal wheel, both the leflt and right sticks are calibrated as well.

IMG_3927.PNG
IMG_3928.PNG
2023-8-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there, Theo. Sorry about the inconvenience. Have you already tried calibrating the remote controller by going to the remote controller settings?
2023-8-14
Use props
Theo81
lvl.4

Greece

DJI Tony Posted at 8-14 23:11
Hello there, Theo. Sorry about the inconvenience. Have you already tried calibrating the remote controller by going to the remote controller settings?

Yes I did. It did fix it but sometimes the problem comes back. But when it comes it is fixed when I fly it. Pretty strange.
2023-8-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Theo81 Posted at 8-16 03:01
Yes I did. It did fix it but sometimes the problem comes back. But when it comes it is fixed when I fly it. Pretty strange.

I see. You can try to refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 from your computer and check if the issue will still persist. Please reach us back if you experience the issue again. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-16
Use props
Theo81
lvl.4

Greece

DJI Tony Posted at 8-16 03:33
I see. You can try to refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 from your computer and check if the issue will still persist. Please reach us back if you experience the issue again. Have a great day ahead.

So, I have updated the firmware, but still have the problem. When I calibrate the wheel both the left and right sticks are calibrated as well. In my previous calibation that wasn't happening.

Thanks

IMG_3927.PNG
IMG_3928.PNG
2023-8-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Theo81 Posted at 8-16 04:16
So, I have updated the firmware, but still have the problem. When I calibrate the wheel both the left and right sticks are calibrated as well. In my previous calibation that wasn't happening.

Hello there. Sorry about the late response. If the issue still occurs after the troubleshooting. We suggest sending the unit back to our repair facility for further diagnosis. You can submit a repair request here: https://www.dji.com/gr/support?site=brandsite&from=nav. Thank you for your patience and your valued support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-31
Use props
Hamid Blogger
lvl.1

Pakistan

Hey there! It sounds like you might need to calibrate your gimbal. Try going to the settings menu and find the gimbal calibration option. Follow the instructions, and that should help stabilize your drone.
2023-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules