379 3 2023-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kuba Sp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4018556 ft
Poland

Hi All,

I have some rust in my Mavic Air 2 around all my 4 motors just as you can see in the picture. The drone functions fine and there are no errors but I am afraid that at some point something might go wrong during the flight and I will lose it. I'm not sure if there are any rusty elements inside the drone itself.

Have you ever had similar problems? What would be your suggestions?

Thanks!

DJI.jpg
2023-8-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there! I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. May we confirm if this is a newly purchased drone? Kindly try to remove it with an alcohol pad; it will not affect the normal performance of your drone. We await your feedback.
2023-8-14
Use props
Kuba Sp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4018556 ft
Poland

Hello, the drone is about 2 years old. Thank you for your advice, I will try to remove it with an alcohol pad as suggested. Is there any risk that the inside of the drone can get rusty too?
2023-8-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Kuba Sp Posted at 8-14 07:46
Hello, the drone is about 2 years old. Thank you for your advice, I will try to remove it with an alcohol pad as suggested. Is there any risk that the inside of the drone can get rusty too?

Hi! Thank you for getting back to us. We are unable to confirm that; however, you are welcome to send the drone in so that our engineers can properly assess the issue and provide remarks and recommendations. To get help, go to https://www.dji.com/support.
2023-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules