RC Plus Message on Screen
1054 5 2023-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WayneMann
lvl.4
United States

Hi guys,

I got this message on the RC Plus screen:  Aircraft and remote controller do not match.  45 temporary flights with current device available.  I just got this machine back from DJI repair, not the origional Inspire 3.  Updated all firmware last night and rebound the controller to the aircraft.

Wayne
2023-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Could you please provide us with a screenshot to check the error message?
2023-8-15
Use props
WayneMann
lvl.4
United States

Hi Mindy,

I just sent you a private message.  I figured it out.  The machine that DJI sent me is still bound to djirepai*****@gmail.com I gave you my aircraft serial number in the private message.  I need them to unbind the aircraft from their service account.  Edit:  The machine came from the DJI repair center in CA.

Thanks for the help.

Wayne
2023-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

WayneMann Posted at 8-15 20:06
Hi Mindy,

I just sent you a private message.  I figured it out.  The machine that DJI sent me is still bound to djirepai*****@gmail.com I gave you my aircraft serial number in the private message.  I need them to unbind the aircraft from their service account.  Edit:  The machine came from the DJI repair center in CA.

Thanks, I received your PM, we apologize for this issue. We've forwarded this issue to the corresponding team and asked them to deal with it asap. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2023-8-16
Use props
WayneMann
lvl.4
United States

Hi Mindy,

I am still having one issue that I can't solve.  When I power up the RC Plus controller and the Inspire 3 and hit "Enter Camera View" I get this message:
2023-8-17
Use props
WayneMann
lvl.4
United States

I have updated the firmware and I have changed the bound device, but I can not get rid of this message.
2023-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules