1263 7 2023-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nhambete
lvl.1
Flight distance : 308750 ft

Mozambique

m30 error.jpg
Hey Guys, I got this error today and i tried to calibrate the sensors but didn't succeed.
Can anyone help?
2023-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I ask if there is a crash or hard landing on the drone? If so, we recommend you send it back for diagnosis and repair. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-8-16
Use props
slideways_4s
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10696 ft
United States

Same error with my M30T. About half a dozen flights and had to land during two of them because of sensor errors. One was at night and lost all lights. Please Keep posting any solutions. Thx
2023-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

slideways_4s Posted at 8-17 06:40
Same error with my M30T. About half a dozen flights and had to land during two of them because of sensor errors. One was at night and lost all lights. Please Keep posting any solutions. Thx

Hi there, may I double confirm if you only got the sensor system error or other errors as well?
Could you please provide a screenshot of the error code on HMS page? Thank you.
2023-8-17
Use props
slideways_4s
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10696 ft
United States

Picture attached. I have also gotten a warning not allowing me to take off. Something to the addect that GPS was not established, move to an open area. I was operating in an open area which I had flown before. The remote showed 22 sats locked but still had warning. Restarted aircraft and RC twice and resolved issue. But then again that was when I received the first sensor warnings. If any of that helps, thx.
PXL_20230817_104730576.jpg
2023-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

slideways_4s Posted at 8-18 08:42
Picture attached. I have also gotten a warning not allowing me to take off. Something to the addect that GPS was not established, move to an open area. I was operating in an open area which I had flown before. The remote showed 22 sats locked but still had warning. Restarted aircraft and RC twice and resolved issue. But then again that was when I received the first sensor warnings. If any of that helps, thx.

Thank you for your reply, we may still need the screenshot of the HMS Health management system to confirm the exact module that has the error. Please tap the location pointed on the screenshot below, and provide the first and second page of the HMS for better assistance, thank you very much.

2023-8-18
Use props
djiuser_NRIRyAKKLLEr
New

Mexico

Hola me sucede el mismo error, adjunto imágenes
2023-11-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_NRIRyAKKLLEr Posted at 11-22 18:07
Hola me sucede el mismo error, adjunto imágenes

Hi there, kindly provide the screenshot of the HMS Health management system to confirm the exact module that has the error, you may refer to my reply on 6#, so we can check the details, look forward to your reply.
2023-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules