Samsung A54 and Pocket 2
951 1 2023-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
noidea0
New

United Kingdom

hi all,2 problems ..wonder if you can help?Firstly ,I cannot get my pocket 2 to link to my Samsung Galaxy A54?I can link it via blue tooth ,which to be honest isnt that great ,but with the adaptor between the phone and the pocket and then try searching on the mimo app,it will not find it .also I have heard after so many tries the camera will lock out?

Secondly,if I record footage on the pocket2 ,then transfer it onto my phone via the micro sd card ,and then try to play it,all the settings show up ,ie the shutter speed etc on the video..any ideas how to remove this ?

thanks for any help
2023-8-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please make sure that you plug in the cable properly, please refer to the tutorial below on how to properly connect the DJI Pocket 2 to your mobile device. Furthermore, you may disable the Caption Display (subtitle) on the video player that you are using. In general, Caption Display may be disabled on a PC player. If you choose to play the video on a TV, check whether Caption Display can be disabled on the TV. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

2023-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules