Fail usb RC-N1
592 8 2023-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AtlantisSurvey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17766 ft

Spain

My RC-N1 control does not connect well with my Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5g. It constantly connects and disconnects. I have tried cable and remote with other devices without any problem. My mobile does not have problems with other equipment either. Just between them.
2023-8-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, could you please tell us if the remote controller is still charging the mobile device when it's disconnected from the app? Or do you mean it's disconnected completely? Would you mind providing us with a video for further confirmation? May I confirm if you mean you've tested with another Andriod phone with the same cable and remote controller and the connection is stable, right? If so, it may not be an issue with the RC-N1.
2023-8-16
Use props
angeloffate
lvl.4
Poland

have you tried another phone or cable?
2023-8-16
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

Clean out the socket on the phone. The connector is not seating fully.
2023-8-16
Use props
bobmalkh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 88045 ft
Israel

the problem is definitely in the mobile phone, the remote control has nothing to do with it
2023-8-16
Use props
AtlantisSurvey
lvl.1

Spain

angeloffate Posted at 8-16 10:45
have you tried another phone or cable?

Yes, i try with another cable. The result: the same
2023-10-26
Use props
AtlantisSurvey
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-16 04:26
Hi there, could you please tell us if the remote controller is still charging the mobile device when it's disconnected from the app? Or do you mean it's disconnected completely? Would you mind providing us with a video for further confirmation? May I confirm if you mean you've tested with another Andriod phone with the same cable and remote controller and the connection is stable, right? If so, it may not be an issue with the RC-N1.

Yes, connect y disconect the app and the charge.
2023-10-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

AtlantisSurvey Posted at 10-26 01:57
Yes, connect y disconect the app and the charge.

Thank you for your response. Could you please upload a short video showing the issue so we can check it further? We will wait for your reply. We appreciate your cooperation.
2023-10-31
Use props
angeloffate
lvl.4
Poland

Have you solved the problem?
2023-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules