4113 12 2014-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lennyschway
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1708412 ft
United States

DJI,
Pleas add the option to choose Imperial units of measurements to the iosd mark II and iosd mini!
There are many users that would prefer to view Feet and MPH instead of Meters.

Seems like a simple iosd software update option.

Thanks

2014-9-22
Use props
n2stuff
lvl.3

United States

I agree. The metric system never took off here in the USA.
2014-9-22
Use props
kosmas
lvl.2

Greece

Me too. And additionaly I would prefer to have the option to see geo coordinates from iOSD mini in my FPV screen.
2014-9-23
Use props
fasterthaned
lvl.2
Flight distance : 569902 ft
United States

Yes DJI do this for the guys on the other side of the world.
Thanks G
2014-9-23
Use props
kosmas
lvl.2

Greece

And in metric system change the reading from m/s to the more comfordable km/h.
2014-10-2
Use props
wylekyot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 290666 ft
United States

I would like imperial also.  
2014-10-6
Use props
jlister
New

United States

Yes? No? Maybe?  This is the only thing that has frustrated and is  keeping me from purchasing future Dji products, is that the software for the iOSD mini still has not been updated to display imperial units.
2014-12-18
Use props
edwinrod
New

Puerto Rico

+1 looking forward for imperial units!
2014-12-21
Use props
bookere
New

United States

I own a V2 and every accessory made for it.  I've spent a bit of money with DJI and think their copters are great.  However, I have asked several times to add a choice between metric and Imperial so that I can understand my flight status better.  I got the old, "the rest of the world uses metric, so...".  That was a couple of years ago.  I see in this forum and many others that others have asked for the same choice.

I have stopped buying DJI products because of the attitude, "my way or the highway".  I'm (and many, many more folks) asking for a choice that we know can easily be implemented.  This is not where you change the world view and call us dummies for using a different system that was bestowed upon us by our forefathers (for whatever reason).  This is about DJI satisfying their customers and not taking a political stance.  Business rule #1customer is alway right.  Moreover, competition is growing and we have choices now.

DJI, please add the small source code to your software and I'll be a loyal customer once again.
2015-1-4
Use props
HermosaDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>
United States

+1 for imperial units.

je suis imperial
2015-1-14
Use props
HermosaDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>
United States

i read somewhere that it can be done but can't find where.  i have the latest assistant software, latest drivers, and loaded the lastest firmware.

Until then, 1 meter per second is roughly 2.2 miles per hour.
2015-1-23
Use props
pawone_2000
New

United States

n2stuff Posted at 2014-9-23 12:55
I agree. The metric system never took off here in the USA.

I have contacted DJI few times on this and they say thank you will contact someone and that is it.  They have no clue and apparently just selling DJI drones and not caring about fixing this little matter of GPS info and putting an Imperial System into the Mini iOSD.

2015-3-9
Use props
pawone_2000
New

United States

Anything more on this subject?  I wrote  3 times to DJI and was ignored by DJI!
2015-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules