Need some help.
384 4 2023-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RomaCleaR
lvl.1

Mexico

Hi everyone! I have a problem. Can someone help me?  Roma f5 v1 air unit O3 is not showing OSD. It shows the voltages in the corner of the screen in the v2 goggles. But it does not show the OSD from Betaflight. Flight controller MAMBA APP722 MK1.
2023-8-17
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Is it on Betaflight 4.4? 4.3 doesn't show the full OSD. Joshua Bardwell on YT has quite a few videos about that.
2023-8-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. As Depp said below, can we have more information about your issue? Like which version, a video of the issue.
2023-8-23
Use props
RomaCleaR
lvl.1

Mexico

Thank you for your willingness to help. I already had the issue resolved. I just needed to switch the OSD profile. The problem turned out to be not difficult. I just needed to be more careful.
2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

RomaCleaR Posted at 8-23 05:10
Thank you for your willingness to help. I already had the issue resolved. I just needed to switch the OSD profile. The problem turned out to be not difficult. I just needed to be more careful.

Hi, RomaCleaR. Thank you for the update. Glad that the issue has been resolved. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!
2023-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules