Activated but not shown in my account
779 7 2023-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 650217 ft
Austria

Hi DJI support team, i both brand new Dji osmo mobile 6 device activated it using mimo application with the same email used in Forum and DJI Fly app. But my osmo device is not shown under my avatar in this forum.
I try to reinstall the mimo app but still nothing.
In My Dji fly and Mimo applications i can see all updates done in my profile and Dji skypixel.
What i notice in mimo app is that when i try to bind my device i alwayes get an error.
Am I doing something wrong?

error

error

error

error

error

error
2023-8-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. I've sent you a PM, kindly please check your inbox for further assitance. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-8-17
Use props
DJI
lvl.4
Austria

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-17 19:03
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. I've sent you a PM, kindly please check your inbox for further assitance. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Paladin, i hope you are doing well. I have send you all requested data in PM.

Thanks in advanced.
2023-8-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

DJI@dronephotography3519 Posted at 8-21 04:01
Hi Paladin, i hope you are doing well. I have send you all requested data in PM.

Thanks in advanced.

Sorry for the late response. We acknowledge that we received the information needed. We will coordinate this to our relevant team for attention. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-8-24
Use props
DJI
lvl.4
Austria

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-24 03:03
Sorry for the late response. We acknowledge that we received the information needed. We will coordinate this to our relevant team for attention. Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for support. I can see now that my Osmo Mobil is under my avatar. Have a great day.
2023-8-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

DJI@dronephotography3519 Posted at 8-24 04:59
Thanks for support. I can see now that my Osmo Mobil is under my avatar. Have a great day.

Perfect! Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a wonderful day ahead!
2023-8-26
Use props
djiuser_5Wt5HugfjnRM
New
Flight distance : 8064 ft
Ireland

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-8-26 02:43
Perfect! Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a wonderful day ahead!

Hi

I have same error and not able to view anything in my acvput for Osmo Mobile 6. Can you please help me with same.
4-30 14:55
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_5Wt5HugfjnRM Posted at 4-30 14:55
Hi

I have same error and not able to view anything in my acvput for Osmo Mobile 6. Can you please help me with same.

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. I have sent you a PM with the information needed so we can check the issue further. We will wait for your response in PM. Thank you for your valued support.
5-2 20:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules