256 0 2023-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lebdeci Baron
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53822 ft
Slovenia

Hello everyone,

I'm new here, so please forgive me if this isn't the right category for my post. If that's the case, I'd greatly appreciate some guidance on where I should be asking this question. Thank you.

Flight plans featuring waypoints are commonly employed for repeated routes. However, I'm facing a slightly different challenge. I've developed a flight plan that includes a single waypoint but encompasses multiple actions at that waypoint, such as yaw adjustments, gimbal orientation changes, and taking photos.

My objective is to replicate this exact sequence at various locations without merely altering the coordinates. Is there a method through which I can execute the same flight plan across multiple locations? Given that English isn't my first language, it's possible that my inquiry might not be perfectly phrased.

To elaborate, I've stored this plan on my DJI Mavic 3 Pro (Cine) remote. The plan works like this: I take my drone to the desired location, load the saved plan, and initiate it to execute the predefined actions. I then move to another location and relaunch the same plan.

I'm eager to receive any advice or suggestions you might have regarding this matter. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Cheers, Marko
2023-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules