RS3 Mini shakes and flips
1706 10 2023-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_iL9BoJJtCQgK
lvl.1
Romania

My Dji RS3 Mini shakes, get confused and flips camera upside down. Used with Canon M50 15mm-45mm.
Perfectly balanced. Happend many times. Every time I had to turn it off and on.
And one more issue: when accessing Balance Test in Dji Ronin app, the gimbal stays vertical on horizontal surfaces, but in the app it shows 2° incline. I think it should show 0° incline.
Advice?
Screenshot_20230817_212727.jpg
2023-8-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_iL9BoJJtCQgK. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Let me forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-8-20
Use props
djiuser_iL9BoJJtCQgK
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-20 02:00
Hi, djiuser_iL9BoJJtCQgK. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Let me forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update.

I know is nothing I can do. I tried all the setting in different situations. I believe is a problem of incline sensors. When the gimbal stays on its tripod on the horizontal surface, balanced and in initial position, after a few minutes, shake one or two times, after a while pan a few degrees left or right, after another few minutes flips upside down. In upside down position there are no more shakes or turns or flips, like this is normal initial position.
Sometimes it shows 2° incline or 6° or 8°, without touching it.
Can this be fixed by future firmware update?
2023-8-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_iL9BoJJtCQgK Posted at 8-20 03:37
I know is nothing I can do. I tried all the setting in different situations. I believe is a problem of incline sensors. When the gimbal stays on its tripod on the horizontal surface, balanced and in initial position, after a few minutes, shake one or two times, after a while pan a few degrees left or right, after another few minutes flips upside down. In upside down position there are no more shakes or turns or flips, like this is normal initial position.
Sometimes it shows 2° incline or 6° or 8°, without touching it.
Can this be fixed by future firmware update?

Hi, djiuser_iL9BoJJtCQgK. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. They would like to know if all three axes of the head are leveled. Please perform a System Calibration and Horizontal Calibration of RS3 Mini through Ronin APP. Please confirm whether the firmware version of RS3 Mini has been upgraded to the latest. If the issue persists, please provide us a video of RS3 Mini showing the issue. Please upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link via PM. We will wait for your update. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-8-21
Use props
djiuser_iL9BoJJtCQgK
lvl.1
Romania

Link to video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bmX28mClWFwkdkol-fggC53wqCwdErWY/view?usp=drivesdk

Thank you, Gamora.
2023-8-23
Use props
djiuser_iL9BoJJtCQgK
lvl.1
Romania

Hi, Gamora
I sent you a link with video, but no answer from you.
Please, I need an answer.
Can dji fix error 1009 by future firmware update, or not?
2023-8-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_iL9BoJJtCQgK Posted at 8-23 08:50
Link to video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bmX28mClWFwkdkol-fggC53wqCwdErWY/view?usp=drivesdk

Hi, djiuser_iL9BoJJtCQgK. Thank you for the link. We'll forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update. Thank you.
2023-8-25
Use props
djiuser_iL9BoJJtCQgK
lvl.1
Romania

Ok.
I will wait for your answer.
Thank you, Gamora.
2023-8-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_iL9BoJJtCQgK Posted at 8-26 23:01
Ok.
I will wait for your answer.
Thank you, Gamora.

Hi, djiuser_iL9BoJJtCQgK. Thank you for patiently waiting. Here's an update from our relevant team:
After reviewing the video provided, the preliminary judgment is that the PTZ hardware abnormalities, we recommend to send the product back to the maintenance center for further testing.
2023-8-30
Use props
djiuser_iL9BoJJtCQgK
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-30 07:28
Hi, djiuser_iL9BoJJtCQgK. Thank you for patiently waiting. Here's an update from our relevant team:
After reviewing the video provided, the preliminary judgment is that the PTZ hardware abnormalities, we recommend to send the product back to the maintenance center for further testing.

PTZ? What PTZ means?
2023-8-30
Use props
djiuser_iL9BoJJtCQgK
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-30 07:28

Hi, Gamora
Does DJI assumes a manufacturing error?
2023-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules