Fly more kit
1136 11 2023-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phun-X
lvl.2
Flight distance : 300240 ft
Czechia

Hey guys, will there be any option to buy some kind of fly more kit like it is for mavic and mini series? or original bag at least?

thanks!

2023-8-19
Use props
JmsWms
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3344603 ft
United States

There already is.

The FMC with the RCN2 is here:

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-air-3?vid=143241

And the FMC with the RC2 is here:

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-air-3?vid=143271

Is that what you're asking about?

2023-8-19
Use props
Tom_765
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1111969 ft
  • >>>
United States

JmsWms Posted at 8-19 07:22
There already is.

I think they are referring to the kit without the drone.
2023-8-19
Use props
JmsWms
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3344603 ft
United States

Tom_765 Posted at 8-19 15:12
I think they are referring to the kit without the drone.

Gotcha! That makes more sense. I don't think that is available just yet, but I could be mistaken.
2023-8-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. As of the moment, we don't sell the Flymore combo without the drone and the RC. You can only purchase the DJI Air 3 Fly More package with the drone and RC using the link below. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Thank you.

2023-8-19
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-19 23:41
Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. As of the moment, we don't sell the Flymore combo without the drone and the RC. You can only purchase the DJI Air 3 Fly More package with the drone and RC using the link below. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Thank you.

That is a stupid approach as we need more FMC kit....What to do? buy another drone for another 3 batteries?
2023-8-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Geo_Drone Posted at 8-24 01:45
That is a stupid approach as we need more FMC kit....What to do? buy another drone for another 3 batteries?

We appreciate your kind response, Geo_Drone. We would love to forward this concern of yours to our relevant team for attention. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-8-26
Use props
Phun-X
lvl.2
Flight distance : 300240 ft
Czechia

well this is really unfortunate.. I only bought the standard version of the drone without FMC, because at the time I needed it the other versions were out of stock. If I want to buy everything in the combo now, it really comes out a lot more expensive (incl. dj rc 2)........
2023-8-27
Use props
angeloffate
lvl.4
Poland

how is that new bag better or worse than air 2s?
2023-8-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Phun-X Posted at 8-27 05:17
well this is really unfortunate.. I only bought the standard version of the drone without FMC, because at the time I needed it the other versions were out of stock. If I want to buy everything in the combo now, it really comes out a lot more expensive (incl. dj rc 2)........

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We totally understand your request. However, the said package without the drone included is not available on our store website. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-9-8
Use props
Davieon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165381 ft
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-8 20:30
Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We totally understand your request. However, the said package without the drone included is not available on our store website. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello there, will the fly more kit without a drone be made available in the future?
2023-9-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Davieon Posted at 9-13 12:00
Hello there, will the fly more kit without a drone be made available in the future?

Hi, Davieon. Thank you for reaching out. As of the time being, we don't have any information if this package will be available in the future. Rest assured that we will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our relevant team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.  
2023-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules