Case for Mini 3 that can take the RC controller INCL. protector h...
791 1 2023-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
podgeandrodge
lvl.1
Ireland

I have just got a Mini 3 and getting used to flying it.  Very impressed with its stability and video quality etc.

I also purchased an RC protector/sunblook hood gadget   https://www.amazon.co.uk/STARTRC-Joysticks-Controller-Protection-Accessories/dp/B0BZNH4JFN

which should help in the sun, while providing a bit of protection.  But I'd like to keep it on the remote rather than taking off/on all the time - does anyone know a good hard case that will accomodate the Mini 3 and RC etc. but with enough room to store the RC with the protector on?

Thanks!

2023-8-19
Use props
kahixa
lvl.1

Germany

Measure Your Equipment: Start by measuring the dimensions of your Mini 3, remote controller with the protector on, and any other accessories you want to carry in the case. This will help you determine the size of the case you need.

Check for Compatibility: Visit websites of popular case manufacturers like DJI, Nanuk, GoProfessional, or Pelican. They often provide detailed product information and dimensions for their cases, so you can check if your equipment will fit. Alternatively, you can contact their customer support for assistance.

Online Retailers: Search on online retailers like Amazon, B&H Photo, or drone specialty stores for hard cases that match your dimensions. You can use filters and keywords in your search to narrow down the options.
2023-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules