FPV goggles2 error remote id
294 1 2023-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
harrybalsagna
New

United States

Bought goggles2 to try with my dji fpv that ive had for 2 years had to up date everything then got a remote id error  hmmmm now i have to hook up my phone to fly. Tried to switch back and just use my v2goggles i like alot better than the goggles2. Now im stuck can't put my fpv drone in the sky with out my phone. Im not a phone guy i only use my phone to makes calls if ever in emergency. Usually were i fly there is no cell service anyway. I get  better signal on my hand held ham radio if ever in an emergency out there. I dont want to be connected to my phone all the time! Phones are like those little ankle braclets they put on criminals so to track them all the time most are willing to except that and are so addicted they cant live without it. I really wanna live without it except to make a call. 700.$ INCONVIENENCE...now i have to go get a nondji fpv and figure out all that bs.... unless theres a work around I dont mind i guess the gps tracking i do mind having to hook up my phone to get it in the air. Its worse now than with my air2, plug this in plug that in unplug this plug in that and on top of that when you do plug in your phone to fly your drone the  phone draws power from you goggles battery supply... HMMMM any real ideas? cause this is just pure bs.... can't roll back my fpv update to the way it was before!?
2023-8-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. It requires you to connect your mobile device with the DJI Fly app to your goggles before flight under a strong GPS signal. After taking off, you can disconnect the mobile device and wear the goggles to fly. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules