Can the mic in DJI pocket 2 creator combo connect to other devices?
2880 3 2023-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TechXplainator
New

Germany

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, and I'm thinking about buying the dji pocket 2 creater combo which includes a wireless mic. Do you know if I can use this wireless mic without the dji pocket? Does the mic also connect to other devices like mac or iphone?

Thanks!
2023-8-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this inquiry to us. Regretfully, we can only use the wireless mic to the DJI Pocket 2 and we can't connect this to any 3rd party devices. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-8-20
Use props
TechXplainator
New

Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-20 00:00
Hi there. Thank you for bringing this inquiry to us. Regretfully, we can only use the wireless mic to the DJI Pocket 2 and we can't connect this to any 3rd party devices. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

Thanks for your prompt reply .

Would it be possible to buy a seperate DJI receiver mic that I can pair with the DJI-pocket 2 mic-transmitter and connect the DJI receiver to another device?

Alternatively, does the DJI wireless mic that comes with 2 transmitters, 1 receiver and a charging case, work with the DJI pocket 2? (So, the one on this page: https://www.dji.com/ie/mic?from=store-product-page) In which case, I would buy the DJI pocket without the creator combo.

Thanks in advance for your help
2023-8-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

TechXplainator Posted at 8-20 03:43
Thanks for your prompt reply .

Would it be possible to buy a seperate DJI receiver mic that I can pair with the DJI-pocket 2 mic-transmitter and connect the DJI receiver to another device?

Thank you for your response. Yes, the DJI Pocket 2 is compatible with the DJI Mic. However, you need to have the DJI Do-It-All Handle as we need to connect the 3.5mm camera cable to connect DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle with the DJI Mic receiver. The specific connection method is shown in the following pictures:

2023-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules