389 1 2023-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leandro.fpv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1246959 ft
Switzerland

Hi Guys
I'm flying the DJI FPV now for a while and discovered a very nasty bug. In the 5 Months since I'm flying FPV now it happend 2 or 3 times, that in the manual Mode, I'm flying around and out of nowhere the Homepoint is getting update to the point where I'm flying at the moment. In addition to that, I get a message in the Goggles that says, I cant Fly above 30 meters and I'm to far away, at that point, I was around 50m from the additional Homepoint away with no obstacles in beetwen. Because of that message I get stuck in midair and can't fly anymore just go up and down. Because I often fly above water it is a realy big problem. The last time, that happend I was 20m away from the land and the Battery drained from 80% to 30% and out of nowhere I could fly again. It was realy stressful, bcs I didn't know if I can get again home. All software are up to date. Does anybody discovered anything like that???
Greetings from Swizerland
Leandro
2023-8-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. I'm sorry about the trouble. Can you please sync the flight records and DM me your DJI account? We are gonna check what is going on there. There are multiple reasons for height and distance limitation: If the aircraft is restricted in height and distance, please check whether the following conditions exist:
1. Check if the App version is the latest; if not, please upgrade the App to the latest version and try it later.
2. Check if the aircraft is flying in a restricted flight zone, if yes, there will be flight restrictions correspondingly, please follow the location law and fly with caution.
3. Check if in the flight tutorial, the flight altitude is limited to 30 meters, and the flight distance is limited to 50 meters.
4. Check if the aircraft was taking off in an environment with poor GPS signals (where the number of satellites searched does not reach the minimum requirement for the aircraft to hover), the flight altitude will be restricted.
5. Check if the flight height and distance are set in the flight settings in App, and adjust it based on your needs;
6. Check whether you are logged in to your DJI account.
7. Check whether Flight Protection is set on the Safety settings page of the app.
2023-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules