384 3 2023-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leandro.fpv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1246959 ft
Switzerland

Hi Guys,
Recently I was flying above Ocean with 15 Satalites. after I flew behind a cliff I lost signal and the 15 or 14 Satalites, wasn't enough to return to home. So i reoriented myself and after I got signal Back around 2-3 Minutes after, the drone was around 50cm above ocean and nearly landed. All software are up to date and in the settings I set it to return to home automaticly after signal loss. Why did I nearly landed and didn't just hover at the point where I lost Signal???
Did anyone discover anything like this? Would be realy helpful.
Greetings from Swizerland
Leandro
2023-8-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Can you confirm if the aircraft followed this logic?

You can also check the manual here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-21
Use props
leandro.fpv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1246959 ft
Switzerland

Yes, exactly the drone probably lost from 15 to 13 or 12 satalites and this was to weak. But the hover time was way to short to reorient fast enough. It hovered probably 30sec - 1 minute. I think you should have a option to rising up after signal loss... Thanks for searching!
2023-8-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

leandro.fpv Posted at 8-21 01:30
Yes, exactly the drone probably lost from 15 to 13 or 12 satalites and this was to weak. But the hover time was way to short to reorient fast enough. It hovered probably 30sec - 1 minute. I think you should have a option to rising up after signal loss... Thanks for searching!

Hi there. You can change the "Signal lost action" to "Hover" at the "Advance safety settings" if you would like the drone to just hover whenever you lose a signal. It is also shown in the manual on page 36.
2023-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules