DJI mini pro 3
747 4 2023-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reggy
New

Australia

Hi, i am trying to connect my quick transfere from the drone to my I phone.

i get right through the process to connect and every tiime it comes up "the drone is connected to another device" and will not allow my to connect my Iphone.

cheers
2023-8-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Reggy. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try the following:
1. Ensure that the mobile phone’s Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are turned on.
2. Restart the mobile phone and aircraft.
3. Try to rename the aircraft's Wifi name and restart it. How to change the aircraft name and aircraft Wifi name on DJI Fly App?
4. Please try to start the motor with a remote controller as usual first, then try the quick transfer again.
Method 2:
For the iPhone, go to “Settings - General - Transfer or Restore iPhone - Reset - Reset Network Settings” (please note that this method will delete all network settings saved in the phone).
I hope this helps. Please keep me posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-22
Use props
djiuser_8lplp31ta0VH
New
Flight distance : 62530 ft
Australia

Hi there, I usually connect using my Android phone but I'm now having the same issue when I'm using ipad pro WiFi only. Do I need to connect the remote first or is there a way to correct this issue? Thanks
2023-8-28
Use props
Fernando Polito
New

Brazil

Hi everybody, my aircraft is bind on a count that I do not know. How can I unbind it from that count?
2023-9-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Fernando Polito Posted at 9-2 11:06
Hi everybody, my aircraft is bind on a count that I do not know. How can I unbind it from that count?

Hello there, Fernando Polito. Thank you for bringing this up. Could you please tell us where you bought this device? We recommend contacting the previous owner or the store where you purchased the item for more assistance in unbinding the account from the device. If the previous owner or the store does not respond to your message, please send a copy of the proof of purchase to our relevant team at support@dji.com, and they will try to contact the previous owner to provide the unbinding instructions. Please be advised that we cannot guarantee the result, as we will be waiting for the owner's feedback and persuading them to unbind for you. Thank you.
2023-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules