Cant remove my account from Mavic mini
803 7 2023-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nissessons
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7972 ft
Sweden

Hello.  See if there is any kind soul who can help me.  I  am thinking of selling my dji mavic mini as it is not being used.  Then  want to delete my data in it.  Looked a bit on Youtube and it seems so  easy.  But unfortunately not for me.  Want  to delete my profile.  Opens the dji app and goes to device  management.  There you should then find remove device account.   Unfortunately, I don't have that link as I do as in all Youtube clips.   Anyone have a tip to succeed.  Have to remove my data from the  drone as I am going to sell it.  Thanks in advance

2023-8-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. You can not delete the data from the drone. If you're going to sell the drone. Just kindly unbind it from your account. The new owner will need to create his own account to use the second-hand drone. Keep me posted if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-22
Use props
Nissessons
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Tony Posted at 8-22 23:17
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. You can not delete the data from the drone. If you're going to sell the drone. Just kindly unbind it from your account. The new owner will need to create his own account to use the second-hand drone. Keep me posted if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.

Hey Tony.  Thanks for your reply.  I understand that I cannot delete all my data from drones.  What I want to do is remove my account from the drone.  So that it is not linked to me and that the new owner can link his account to the drone.  But I can't get the red text to press when I go to device management under my profile.  Have taken 2 screenshots from Youtube now how it should look.  But I can't get that little red button to press Thanks for your help
Screenshot_20230823-094928~2.png
Screenshot_20230823-094953~2.png
2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nissessons Posted at 8-23 00:08
Hey Tony.  Thanks for your reply.  I understand that I cannot delete all my data from drones.  What I want to do is remove my account from the drone.  So that it is not linked to me and that the new owner can link his account to the drone.  But I can't get the red text to press when I go to device management under my profile.  Have taken 2 screenshots from Youtube now how it should look.  But I can't get that little red button to press Thanks for your help

Hello there. May I see what is showing on your end?
2023-8-23
Use props
Nissessons
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Tony Posted at 8-23 00:40
Hello there. May I see what is showing on your end?

Hello again Tony. Here you have some pictures from my phone when Im connected with my drone.
Its look so easy when I look at youtube . But not for me. I want to sell it but need to remove my account from drone first. Thanks for your help
2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nissessons Posted at 8-23 11:11
Hello again Tony. Here you have some pictures from my phone when Im connected with my drone.
Its look so easy when I look at youtube . But not for me. I want to sell it but need to remove my account from drone first. Thanks for your help[view_image][view_image][view_image]

Thank you very much for the information. I see you're using Mavic Mini. The DJI Fly Device Management function mainly serves DJI Care for Flyaway Coverage. Among the models supported by DJI Fly, Mavic Mini does not support the DJI Care for Flyaway Coverage and cannot bind with an account. So this is normal. If you have further concerns, you can always reach back. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-23
Use props
Nissessons
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Tony Posted at 8-23 21:34
Thank you very much for the information. I see you're using Mavic Mini. The DJI Fly Device Management function mainly serves DJI Care for Flyaway Coverage. Among the models supported by DJI Fly, Mavic Mini does not support the DJI Care for Flyaway Coverage and cannot bind with an account. So this is normal. If you have further concerns, you can always reach back. Have a great day ahead.

Hi again Tony. Thank you so much for the help. Can I sell the drone then without the new owner having problems starting it up with a new and separate account. //Niclas
2023-8-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nissessons Posted at 8-24 10:52
Hi again Tony. Thank you so much for the help. Can I sell the drone then without the new owner having problems starting it up with a new and separate account. //Niclas

Hello there. You are most welcome. Yes, they just need to sign in with their own DJI Account and connect the components and they should be good to go. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules